Bfgx review wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bfgx review wanted

Looking for a review of the bfgx if anyione has one?

There's lots in YouTube but there by the company that make it so have a biast view.

How do they comparing to the old bfg's?

On YouTube the seem to throw them a bit funny so they always land the same, you ever had any non detonations?

Re: Bfgx review wanted

The dynatec impact grenades have an issue where they only go off if they land on the blue or silver parts.

I don't know if this issue is the same with the bfgx, but it would explain why they throw them funny. I have decided to avoid the impacts all together and await the VTG

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I use ones where i can change the delay from 0.5 second to a full 5 seconds delay.

I can't throw them blindly into rooms or from the ground floor through an upstairs window for fear of sparking somebody clean out cold. As i have to "roll" them into location i see little point in the impact side of things.

Comment

I have an impact and I took it to the stan not so long ago. I can honestly say it was absolutely brilliant.

I can drop it on concrete from knee height and it will go off, it even went off on carpet once (although it can be a little hit and miss on softer flooring).

I would advise anyone to buy one who is interested. Quality piece of kit and it was very useful at the stan, I think I got over 20 kills all in all that day with my BFG, 9 in one throw!

I'm very tempted to get a second.

Comment

So there not likly to work in woodland to well then if carpet affects them?

Comment

Yeah woodlands a defo no no, I tried to use a tree to make it bang but it took
            about 4 attempts to get it to go off, you'd have no chance on mud or grass

Comment

My Dynatec will go off on grass. Just keep the internals lubricated and they work a treat!

Only time i have had mis-fires is when it's been a dud blank.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JBall Find out more about JBall
              Working...
              X