Gestapo Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gestapo Loadout

Anyone got any ideas? Seems pretty interesting to me. I was thinking maybe a thin cream/beige trenchcoat, but that's as far as I got.

Not looking to be strictly historically accurate here, but if it is accurate it always helps:P

Re: Gestapo Loadout

Black leather trench coat, a black rimmed hat, a pair of wire framed glasses, a limp and an extremely dodgy German accent. Job done!
    Originally Posted by PureSilver
    "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

And a Girlfriend called Helga ;-)

Comment

And don't mention the war..... I mentioned it once or twice, but think I got away with it!

(Fawlty Towers reference, before It starts a flame war haha)

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
          And don't mention the war..... I mentioned it once or twice, but think I got away with it!

(Fawlty Towers reference, before It starts a flame war haha)
          Guest: Well, you started it

Basil: no we didn't, YOU invaded Poland!

Comment

On track please...

Comment

How about that guy from Idiana Jones and the raiders of the lost arc
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

thread needs to be moved to german loadout section lol

also theres tons of pics on google, and you can find alot of stuff for gestapo on e and bay

"or just watch 'allo 'allo LOL"

Comment

Gestapo were more secret police than soldiers.

A single breasted suit with shoes, the big trench coat, a luger, the hat and of course the dodgy accent!

You will need to wear certain insgnia to complete the outfit so put time and effort into it to avoid looking like a sympathiser or a shcolar of Mein Kampf. Expect to catch hell from people with nothing better to do than moan at you also!

Comment

Try SS, they will be more easy to do.
                    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                      Gestapo were more secret police than soldiers.

A single breasted suit with shoes, the big trench coat, a luger, the hat and of course the dodgy accent!

You will need to wear certain insgnia to complete the outfit so put time and effort into it to avoid looking like a sympathiser or a shcolar of Mein Kampf. Expect to catch hell from people with nothing better to do than moan at you also!
                      Don't you just hate those types who find the desire to dress up as Nazi torturers questionable...?

While I don't mind German Wehrmacht loadouts in airsoft, or even Waffen SS uniforms for the sake of historical reenactment, you do wonder why people would choose to emulate a body like the Gestapo or SS when there is no reinactment reason to do so. I'd actually find it encouraging people know and care about the historical meaning and distinctions.

As mentioned by others though, the Gestapo weren't soldiers, and alot of their arrests were made via local police or military units. Infact they didn't even spy as much as their reputations would have you believe, alot of arrests were from people informing on friends and neighbours, so I don't know they had a whole load of paramilitary field operatives swarming everywhere. I know they wore SS uniform (grey field type, not black) without SS insignia in occupied countries for identification purposes, and so they weren't shot as partisans. Think you also had dual members of the Gestapo and SS, although not sure how that worked. Or you could just go all Holywood, look suitably villianous with a trenchcoat, an MP40, then a Luger P08 or (if you have taste ;D) a Walther P38.

Comment

Originality i guess.

You get guys who hate M4s just because there are lots of them. The M4 (and it's derivitives) are responsible for more deaths than the Gestapo and nobody seems to mind them turning up to a game!

It can be sensitive case if not approached in the correct manner, but if we choose to forget certain aspects of history we run the risk of repeating it!

I live in Germany and talk quite candidly to the Germans about the wars, tactics blah, blah, blah. They are in unison that AH was responsible for some horrific things they are not proud of as a nation, but they don't try to gloss over it or ignore it, so why should we? If we were in America we would possibly be having a similar discussion over VC loadouts.

Comment

Yes, as above, although, I personally, don't see a lot of point, (in our games anyway) of a Gestapo loadout as such, that's just my opinion, but, surely an interest in acquiring loadouts that are a little different, is a personal choice and hardly sinister, now, if someone asked about a Fred West loadout, I would be a bit concerned.
                          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

TBH, I'd go the comedy 'Allo 'Allo route, rather than the 'serious' route, as it's effectively a political uniform, not a combat one, and might be considered to be in rather bad taste.

Plus, you'd only be armed with a ppk or similar, in general.

Comment

fred west didnt go around shooting people...now if it was ed gein......
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JRTIGHE Find out more about JRTIGHE
                              Working...
                              X