Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

idea: The British Rebel Fighter - What would they look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted that pic because a few people had posted about going down the lines of a circa 90's former yugoslav look. You just posted a pic of middle eastern / south asian men in camo with an out there quip for who knows what reason.

Comment

Re: idea: The British Rebel Fighter - What would they look like?

Sorry PC police, I love every one me. I just didn't see the differance between my Pic and the pic of an Eastern european murderer( all be it a film one) at least I knew what I was looking at. But there you go we all see things different and have different sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
        Sorry PC police, I love every one me. I just didn't see the differance between my Pic and the pic of an Eastern european murderer( all be it a film one) at least I knew what I was looking at. But there you go we all see things different and have different sense of humour.
        Your clearly an idiot. Especailly as you cant see what youve done wrong. Youve brought nothing to this thread and i agree with Hawaiian Special Forces, stop posting on it.

Comment

Anyway the loadout would most likely just be the same as you'd see down any airsoft site, jeans and dpm.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Sorry I fell asleep through your drival.

Comment

Originally posted by wilky115 View Post
              Your clearly an idiot. Especailly as you cant see what youve done wrong. Youve brought nothing to this thread and i agree with Hawaiian Special Forces, stop posting on it.
              Someone's a sensitive soul I thought it was a poke at Soviet Communism by the loadout, lighten up guys!
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Sorry I fell asleep through your drival.
                Dont you mean you fell asleep during or due to my drivell? Having trouble with your native language eh? Now thats ironic.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Sorry PC police, I love every one me. I just didn't see the differance between my Pic and the pic of an Eastern european murderer( all be it a film one)
                  The picture of an eastern European with nothing added is just that.

A picture of Eastern Europeans with the "joke" that "British Rebels will all look like this in five years" and the associated implications of that are racist. And I am highly intolerant of racists, if being labelled part of the PC nanny police means we drive stupid jokes and casual harmful racism like that out of public discourse then sign me up.

Comment

Sorry Devlin that wasn't posted at you, I forgot to hit the quote button whilst laughing my nuts off at the personal threat wilky PM'ed me. Giggle over.
                    Each too their own HSF, you go on with your thread, sorry my sick sense humor took it off track.

Comment

Sorry Devlin that wasn't posted at you, I forgot to hit the quote button whilst laughing my nuts off at the personal threat wilky PM'ed me. Giggle over.
                      Each too their own HSF, you go on with your thread, sorry my sick sense humor took it off track.
                      Personal threat. So we can now assume your a liar as well as a racist, tell me what did you find so threatening about my PM.

Comment

Oh sorry I'll re-word it, a personal invitation to come and see you anytime. In that case I'll have milk and 2 sugars. Now I've made my apology to Mr Hawaiian and am leaving it at that.
                        Last edited by Ian IWG; 28 December, 2012, 20:23. Reason: Fighting the iPad predictive text.

Comment

Anyway....back to the original subject....

Comment

I assume you mean invitation. You do know the difference between innovation and invitation dont you. Its a sad state of affairs when you cant even use your own language correctly, but im not surprised in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
                              Anyway....back to the original subject....
                              Yes back on topic please. Hawaiian Special Forces i apologise once again.

Comment

This argument was brought to you by Zero One™, The Airsoft Superstore

On topic though this is a cool idea

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawaiian Special Forces Find out more about Hawaiian Special Forces
                                Working...
                                X