Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you can find me a link to we're to get that style or if not that same PC

Comment

Re: Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Can't post links to other retailers on zeroin and unless you extremely rich and lucky you'd be unlikely to get a real one so it'll have to be replica... Pm sent
      Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawk_ranger View Post
        Can't post links to other retailers on zeroin and unless you extremely rich and lucky you'd be unlikely to get a real one so it'll have to be replica... Pm sent
        Is that a pm to me?

Comment

I read somewhere that it's not acc AOR1 in the all win and other replica clothing sets, it's desert Marat, because AOR1 is illegal to own? Any truth in this. Also when I bought my 'AOR2' claw gear stalkers, they are never described as AOR2, just socom.

I'm not trying to say anyone is wrong and I am right, was just curious if anyone knew.
          If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Here's a couple of pics I spotted of some ultra modern seal kit. Hope you like

Comment

Lol'd at the seal action men figures

Comment

I'm just checking but do you realise the top pic is of some action figures?
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Action Man sure is looking helluva real these days
                  Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Yeah but still a decent pic for anyone looking to replicate the loadout. May be a action figures but they're very detailed and can still give people a rough idea of what kind of things to look for for that modern seal look.

Comment

Surprised no one mentioned Zero Dark Thirty for ultra modern SEAL kit...... Especially since the OP wants a CAGE which is very DEVGRU/SEAL Team 6

"NSWDG Basic Kit-list

Uniform:Aor1/2, Multicam combat pants and shirt $120-$1,000 (Repros are available for a decent price. best quality repros are Toy Soldier, cheapest are Allwin) The acception to the AOR color rule would be Any of the Arcteryx LEAF colors or TAD stuff.

Plate Carrier:Aor1/2, Multicam, Mass Grey. you'll want the following styles: 6094, MMAP, CPC, JPC, DPC, PROTECH, FCPC, APC, etc. $150-$1,500(Flyye makes aor repro models, real deal stuff is made by LBT, Eagle Ind., Crye Precision, Ferro Concepts, Mayflower)

Helmet: Ops Core Ballistic style (maritime) and Crye Precision Airframe style, MICH2001. $80-$1,000 (Repro's are available for around $100, But if you want real deal you'll pay easily $950) The most common Helmets in use right now are the OC Ballistics so thats your best bet.

Footwear: Almost anything made by ASOLO, SALAMON, MERRELL, LOWA and SCARPA. $100-$300 (Make sure its not ridiculously vibrant in color) Footwear is 95% personal preference for Operators. so you can see a wide variety of footwear in use, i think theres even a pic of a NSW guy wearing AOR and black all-stars. I wouldnt recommend those though as they wont be comfortable and they dont provide a lot of protection.

Eyewear: Oakleys, WileyX, ESS, Bolle, Kaenon, etc. $60-$300 (Again try to keep it subdued in color, nothing vibrant) This is also operator dependant so the sky is almost the limit.

Gloves: Mechanix, Oakley, WileyX, Fox racing, Under Armour, etc. $20-80 (You can take a whole lot of liberty with gloves, but no crazy colors.) Operator dependant so it varies.

Weapons

DEVGRU Primary: HK416 (Most prominent system) MP7 (Second most prominent system) SCAR H (Seen every once and awhile) HK417 (Rumored)
                      NSW Primary: MK18 MOD1 (Most prominent system) SCAR H (also very prominent)

Secondary: Sig P226/9 (Most prominent) Glocks , HK45ct

Special weapons:If you want something more, you can look at getting a Blunderbuss (M79 single shot GL) or some other form of stand alone GL.

Blades/Axes:you have a lot of freedom here. Some of the stuff i've seen are Winkler, Surefire, CRKT, and the like. Go with what you like, but dont skimp out, a good blade is often not the cheapest option.(if you have any tomahawk/knife questions or just need any help regarding "which is better" kind of thing just PM Crye Cage)

Also a mix of say, Multicam and aor is fine." -stolen off another forum, might be useful for you.
                      CAGEs along with JPCs and other Crye goodies are availible from a website in the UK I can PM you if you want, but they're almost always out of stock due to crye sending them random items (at least that's what their customer service told me)...

Comment

ive been using this for my seal load out hope it helps
                        http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/767-...y-a-guide.html

p.s. don't for get to wear black oakleys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                        Working...
                        X