Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultra modern SEAL team kit, some newbie advice wanted.

There's a picture of some on a carrier training with some some where

edit: that's the one!

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

They are 416's?

The magazines are far to small for 7.62
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Parky
      Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

416 is 5.56..........
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I think the 417 is 7.62?
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Indeed the 417 is the 7.62 round.

Comment

Right the mag Wells is the pictures above aren't big enough for 417

They are 416's
              sigpic
              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

I agree, 417 is 7.62, the 416 is 5.56

Comment

My bad. Missread and mixed up posts lol sorry!
                  Thankyou for correcting me correcting you correcting him lol

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
                    My bad. Missread and mixed up posts lol sorry!
                    Thankyou for correcting me correcting you correcting him lol
                    I was a bit wtf lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Lesson 1 read before you post :D

Comment

Lesson 2, ignore lesson 1, and you will be corrected and set back to lesson 1

Comment

why can I sense this will end up like the UKSF thread???
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I think it's best everybody ignores what I say tonight , just told somebody having brake problems on a bike forum to try bleeding them when it is a cable brake...

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Just watch Act of Valor. Thats the best reference!
                              Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

ok if you are going to start a mouden us navy seal kit/load out you need some aor2 combat like the under body armour and the bottoms with the air-flex nepads
                                or the same with the aor1 but if you cant afford it just get frog cry marpat seals wore this in 2011 now vest you need 6094 for the modernest look but im quite a big chap so i got a mopc but seals can buy other bits if they don't like the standed issew boots you need merel saw thooths or bates or even just highking boots
                                helmet need a mich 2000 , 2001 or ops core radio you need a mbiti PRC that it just try to buy reel steel kit but this isent a cheap kit iv spent £1500 on mine
                                hope this helps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X