Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Yugoslavian JNA equipment pieces and ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yugoslavian JNA equipment pieces and ideas.

These are my JNA bits,

Leather belt and Yoke, a Twin Mauser pouch, several single Mauser or as they were used as Grenade pouches, SKS (M59) pouches, A Scorpion holster, a holdall also the Assault pack with shelter half and a Mess tin/Water bottle/KFS combo.

A rather nice small Camouflage Net you can make into an Individual Camouflaged Cape.

These are a few ideas playing with the Jugo Assault Pack

No Shoulder straps just Leather Yoke and belt.

No Yoke just Shoulderstraps and Belt but supporting the weight of the M59 ammunition pouches.

A useful design flexible in several ways.

Re: Yugoslavian JNA equipment pieces and ideas.

This is my current scale of Issue of Yugo field equipment set up for the JNA,

I have added two utility pouches to the Messtin/Waterbottle, Entrenching tool combo.

Comment

Thanks for showing your stuff. I've started getting into the idea of communist gear recently and was looking for info about JNA bits. I picked up a camo suit in the same pattern as your shelter, an want to get some more bits. I was going to try to slowly put together a yugo paratrooper look. Do you happen to know if they used the same webbing as the regular army? The only photos I can find of them generally show them with parachute harness's obscuring web gear.

Comment

Updates,

JNA Entrench tool carrier with a US M43 Folding Field Spade again used by the JNA, Officers Sam Browne Belt, some Badges two JNA Blankets and Service Respirator.

JNA Camouflage Coverals in bags

M59 Helmet under a late 80s dated camouflage helmet cover.
        Last edited by Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah.; 1 June, 2013, 17:22.

Comment

I just picked up a mint condition set of yugo camo overalls. Great camo, really impractical airsoft stuff as it *really* needs to be worn over another uniform as intended.

In case anyone thinks of getting one i'll warn you now that most the 'pockets' are flaps to get to the uniform suit pockets beneath (makes sense) and the crotch and under the arms have huge slash 'vents' so unless you want your arse and danglies on show you need to wear trousers under it

It also reeks of whatever anti gas or anti rot protection they have put on it... a bit like vinegary copydex.

I was a bit dissapointed personally as I'd seen suits worn in the balkans that were clearly more like regular suits that didnt require an under suit but it would appear these are expedient field made (and sometimes factory made) items out of groundsheets.

Comment

If anybody is interested in Yugo gear I have just listed in the for sale section a complete Yugo JNA Sniper Suit,Backpack and 1st Aid Haversack.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah. Find out more about Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah.
            Working...
            X