Smith & Wesson M&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

Beaut. I'm going to give it a go tomorrow I think, that actually looks really good! Cheers dude!

Comment

My plain Jane TM as it sits! Looking forward for the postman to arrive!

image.jpg

Comment

STIPPLE IIIIIIITTTT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Me? Not sure I have the bottle!!

Comment

Just saw that Oceans Custom Tactical have just released a pre stippled Marui frame. I think it's a stock marui frame though. But it does have the frame mods under the trigger guard etc.. I'm kinda interested!

Comment

Yeah they are cool. But it's really not that difficult to do them yourself dude. The only mod I don't like to M&P frames is a magwell cutout.

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

It's more the trigger guard cut out I'd be interested in, thats not so easy to get right. But realistically I don't need it right now.. Started masking off the areas I want stippled last night. Gotta wait for my day off to get it all done, don't want the missus going bananas over the fumes!

(Disassembly will be done before stippling!)

Comment

I did mine fully assembled. You have already taken far more time than I did

Comment

Haha I am quite OTC about it looking right got a few rail panels to practice on first. Not sure how deep I want to go, think I'll go relatively shallow. And do both the front and middle section. Not sure about the rubber back strap at the moment. And I'll do the mag catch as well probably!

Comment

You literally just touch it for a micro second mate. The whole gun took me less than 5 minutes.

Comment

I know, I've done a Glock18 before which went fine but I like to practice different techniques. Went a bit deeper with the glock and then I sanded it down nice and soft. Was quite a nice effect. I'll be taking some sandpaper to this when im done for sure to soften it up a little.

Comment

Well I stippled.. Undecided about doing the front 3rd. Probably will in the future to be honest.

Comment

Great job mate.! Finished it off nice.!

Comment

Cheers dude. Definitely going to be doing the front section too. I just want to sand it down to smooth plastic first and have a go at modding the trigger guard before I get the iron out again.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

my WE M&P pro, with prime/nova SAI slide from Boom Arms, with Ace 1 arms SAI flat trigger, Detonator VTAC sites, ready fighter mag well, PDI 6.01 112mm tight bore with maple leaf hop rubber, AIP piston head, ready fighter extended mag release

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                                Working...
                                X