Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Smith & Wesson M&P

Default Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

Yeah they are cool. But it's really not that difficult to do them yourself dude. The only mod I don't like to M&P frames is a magwell cutout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

It's more the trigger guard cut out I'd be interested in, thats not so easy to get right. But realistically I don't need it right now.. Started masking off the areas I want stippled last night. Gotta wait for my day off to get it all done, don't want the missus going bananas over the fumes!

(Disassembly will be done before stippling!)

I did mine fully assembled. You have already taken far more time than I did

A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

Haha I am quite OTC about it looking right got a few rail panels to practice on first. Not sure how deep I want to go, think I'll go relatively shallow. And do both the front and middle section. Not sure about the rubber back strap at the moment. And I'll do the mag catch as well probably!

You literally just touch it for a micro second mate. The whole gun took me less than 5 minutes.

I know, I've done a Glock18 before which went fine but I like to practice different techniques. Went a bit deeper with the glock and then I sanded it down nice and soft. Was quite a nice effect. I'll be taking some sandpaper to this when im done for sure to soften it up a little.

Well I stippled.. Undecided about doing the front 3rd. Probably will in the future to be honest.

Great job mate.! Finished it off nice.!

Cheers dude. Definitely going to be doing the front section too. I just want to sand it down to smooth plastic first and have a go at modding the trigger guard before I get the iron out again.

[IMG][/IMG]

my WE M&P pro, with prime/nova SAI slide from Boom Arms, with Ace 1 arms SAI flat trigger, Detonator VTAC sites, ready fighter mag well, PDI 6.01 112mm tight bore with maple leaf hop rubber, AIP piston head, ready fighter extended mag release

Hello chaps, picked up an Ace 1 Arms kit for my WE M&P, gorgeous actually, but the outer barrel has so wobble to it, any fix? I have a Gold Threaded barrel on order so i'm hoping it's just the SAI outer being a douche.
    Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Just for laughs.... bought the rail for my Glock, but not a good fit

IMG_6619.jpgIMG_6620.jpgIMG_6621.jpgIMG_6622.jpg

My standard TM M&P9 Custom. Highlights done by myself! Looks awesome I do want to salient it though

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345