Smith & Wesson M&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

Surefire X300 installed - all I need know is a silencer adapter!

Comment

heres the tan one with the WE P228

Comment

and with the black med backstrap fitted. I think it looks better like this

Comment

Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post! Mine is in the post!

BY THE WAY.... IM FECKING EXCITED!!!

Comment

Mine arrived this morning (Black).
            Better for me with the black medium backstrap. Damn those pink backstraps are bright!
            The trigger is odd with the two stage joint in it. Feels flimsy, as though it could break easily. Time will tell.
            Ordered a lower in tan and some mags from abroad. God knows how long that will take.

Comment

Hop up is shite!

But have fitted a tbb and 70o hop rubber and jammed the hop on max, fires .25 out to 50m easy now

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Update for my M&P. Its going back tomorrow. Ever since the first mag went through it its fired in bursts when the trigger is pulled.
                      Sometimes it will fire singles for a few shots but then its back to three to five round bursts.
                      It was dry as a bone when i got it so i oiled it today to see if it made any difference as i have'nt had a chance to look at it since i got it. Nope......... Exactly the same as the day i got it.
                      Been using Abbey 144a then switched to Predator sniper gas with no difference. Then tried Predator Brut sniper with no difference. Using KA Platinum .20bb's.
                      Must just be the usual WE gas pistol problems.
                      Really thought they had finally got their shit together with what others had said. Either that or its a dud.

Comment

It won't help you but I think you have a dud. Unfortunately there have been some! A friend of mine a one but h modded the trigger mech and now it works fine.

Comment

Can't remember if it's on here or arnies but they talk about the trigger mech problem.

Comment

Got a replacement. No problems now. Dud.

Comment

Looks like there are quite a few lemons out there. Mine did exactly the same with the random burst firing plus two out of the 4 mags I bought had something wrong with them. Leaking in one and failure to feed in another.
                              As much as its a great looking gun, feels nice in the hand and occasionally shot nice. The burst fire issue plus non functioning hop plus sh*t magazines means people should stay away until we get their finger out and sort it.

Comment

They are now selling compact M&Ps! They come with a short mag and a standard one with an ugly attachment sleeve with a bird engraving on it...ew.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                                Working...
                                X