Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

Originally posted by sickboy76 View Post
    Looks like there are quite a few lemons out there. Mine did exactly the same with the random burst firing plus two out of the 4 mags I bought had something wrong with them. Leaking in one and failure to feed in another.
    As much as its a great looking gun, feels nice in the hand and occasionally shot nice. The burst fire issue plus non functioning hop plus sh*t magazines means people should stay away until we get their finger out and sort it.
    Really sucks to hear you're having problems. This sorta thing shouldn't keep suprising people who buy WE products though. The M&P is a lovely pistol but i'm going to do the smart thing and sit here on this fence untill marui find it convenient to release their version.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

So i'm thinking about stripping mine down to give the lower a neat new colour.. Question is, how do I strip this down? Anyone have any experience? I've got the manual but that exploded drawing is like a woman outside of the kitchen, confusing as hell.. I can strip a Hi-Capa no problems, but this looks more similar to a glock.. Is it easy to do? If its relatively easy I will have a bash at it, otherwise I will just tape it up and spray as is...

I've managed to take the mag out, slide off, grip off and take the mag catch out so far... :P

Cheers all

Comment

Ignore the above! I got impatient and just went for it! It really is so easy!!

They really should make them with OD frames...

Will get some better pictures up tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
          Really sucks to hear you're having problems. This sorta thing shouldn't keep suprising people who buy WE products though. The M&P is a lovely pistol but i'm going to do the smart thing and sit here on this fence untill marui find it convenient to release their version.
          I would have done the same thing and waited but i needed a new side arm after destroying my px4 in a ill fated attempt to mod it.

Comment

Must.......get...........one!!
            What holster is everyone using with theirs?

Comment

I got a Blackhawk M&P Serpa. (Which also fits the WE G17 like a glove). Incidently, mine also has the 'stuck hop', but I can fettle that.

Comment

got an IMI holster on the way.

Comment

I'll see your WE m&p and raise you a compact

Holster wise, I have a LFI kydex en route.

Comment

No way.... WHERE FROM?! I need it.

EDIT: Scratch that, found and bought.

Comment

Here's mine. TLR-1S arrived for it this morning. Have a Tanio Koba one touch thread coming for it too. Then its done I think! Wont be putting a silencer on it as theres no need and it'll make drawing harder. I'm about to send her off for a kydex holster when the one touch adapter arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
                        I'll see your WE m&p and raise you a compact
                        I NEED one of those. How is yours doing? Shoots ok I assume?

Comment

Mines shooting superbly! Cant fault it at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            Mines shooting superbly! Cant fault it at all!
                            Nice! Also, can you put the flatter mag base plate on the mag instead of the grip extension? Oh, and how much did you get it for (shipped and through customs etc.)? Thanks!

Comment

I dont know if you can actually mate! I will have a try for you later if I can! I didn't get hit by customs luckily! so around £65 quid! :D

Comment

Mine too shoots great, accurate out to about 20-22mm now I've tweaked the hop! Cost wide mine was around £70 all in. Sorry it's taken a while to reply.

Once my KYDEX is here I'll update the photos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                                Working...
                                X