why is there always a royal marine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why is there always a royal marine?

Well I was the fifth man on the roof of the embassy - I'm the one using the thompson with a beta c-mag!

Back on topic - its an interesting one isnt it, you dont tend to get it too much at my regular site as half the marshals are ex military. My airsoft team-mates dont take too kindly to it either!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I won't name names but one particular guy showed up on site once saying he served in 40 commando for 4/5 years, marshalls point him In my direction and we started chatting on Facebook later that day, I believed it for a while but then things didn't add up, after a while and some investigation he hadn't served but got to week 8 of training before dropping out! The cheek of it!

His drills and attitude were shocking and the pure lies of it, "where's your green lid?"

"up in my attic"

Righhtttt

Well he is back in training right now freezing his balls off on Dartmoor tonight

Comment

+1 point for attempting it in the first place.

- 1 point for talking crap about it

+ 3 points for going back, in winter, already knowing how tough it is!

Comment

I remember playing at Catterick a few months back and bumped into a player on my side (ISAF), He was fumbling about in his rig, dropping magazines, grenades and then struggled to put a mag in a P226. 'Fair enough, he must be new' I thought to myself and left him to it. Then he produced an MOD training grenade (The blue and orange beauties)... my interest perked up!

'Where'd you get that mate?' I asked.

'Work' he replied.

'Where do you work then mate?' I asked.

Then the infamous line came: 'I'm a Royal Marine.'

Right mate, with drills like that, I'm sure... Walt.

Comment

Quite funny how many paras there are, when questioned they've never been in or were REMF's wearing the wrong capbadge. Be proud of the Catering Corps, we'd have starved without you!

Comment

You can tell some aren't in the SASSUPERDELTAFORCEMARINES by the fact they are 5 or 6 stone overweight.... lol
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Why don't they just say they are all in the navy then?
                Get away with being overweight and a bumbling idiot and no one would question it! :p
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                  Why don't they just say they are all in the navy then?
                  Get away with being overweight and a bumbling idiot and no one would question it! :p
                  Thats not nice, the Navy is a lot of fun.
                  AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    Are you referring to a pub? Or the floaty boat institution?
                    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post

After 12 years, its not fun.
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

"Chairborne"!

Comment

SBS*

*Special Bus Service*

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
                            I remember playing at Catterick a few months back and bumped into a player on my side (ISAF), He was fumbling about in his rig, dropping magazines, grenades and then struggled to put a mag in a P226. 'Fair enough, he must be new' I thought to myself and left him to it. Then he produced an MOD training grenade (The blue and orange beauties)... my interest perked up!

'Where'd you get that mate?' I asked.

'Work' he replied.

'Where do you work then mate?' I asked.

Then the infamous line came: 'I'm a Royal Marine.'

Right mate, with drills like that, I'm sure... Walt.
                            Was that June time? Do you remember what he looked like, as I know there was a few marine's playing that weekend and I know a few had those chorly grenade's! If it is one of them, then I can take the piss for having crap drills lol

Comment

Spent many years in the acf including being an instructor, tried the regulars and it wasnt for me, did 2-3 years in the TA in two diffrent regiments, played enemy for rubber daggers,( good fun and a good pack lunch at the end,) never been to war, and im happy with that, enjoyed airsoft but now worn out and too old, be honest, you will get more respect for it. Make airsoft battles your war stories!

Comment

On the lash last night a guy introduced himself as an 'aviation engineer', attempting to dazzle me with his big words and extensive knowledge.... He blatantly knew nothing about aircraft.
                                He then told me how he was a marine for 14 years, his unit was the 'airborne special forces', he served in Iraq - based in Saudi and loved telling me what a hero he was in response to my questions.

My grin gave me away and he said 'you're trying to catch me out aren't you?', 'yes' I said, 'how am I doing?' To which I replied 'SHIT!'....
                                As he walked off mumbling to himself, I said to him 'by the way I'm an aircraft engineer' and gave him a wink.
                                Turned out my mate had an encounter with him last week - last week he was an airline pilot.
                                G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                                Working...
                                X