Blumentarn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blumentarn

That looks great, I'm slowly getting back into sorting out a full get up, but don't have anything that can compete with that.

Rejuvenating an old AK is taking priority at the mo.

Anyone know if the bread bags where still used with the blumentarn camo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_War_Charlie View Post
      I have Blumentarn and it is one of the nicest camo's. I also like the early DDR (although Russian) Tarnmuster. I will be wearing my loadout to the filmsim in April
      You know the games set in 83 right? Turning up in blumentarn would be a bit like the brits turning up in battledress

Comment

Its my strichtarn not blumentarn I am bringing lol.
        AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

cant wait for april but then again i still need to get a few things DX

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I am just keeping it to the basics Meddy for the filmsim. Plus I have been a wimp and booked a hotel for Fri & Sat night lol although I have just found out I am on a 12 hour shift on the Friday so god knows what time I am going to get to the social!
            AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftparatom Find out more about airsoftparatom
            Working...
            X