Blumentarn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blumentarn

I have just bought a NVA Parade helmet with Blumentarn Cover and wondered if you can get repro Blumentarn Jackets/Trousers?

I know Miltec used to do them but cant source any
    AEG's: 2 x D'boys PDW, TM M16, JG G3 with Cetme Wood Kit, G&G Raider S, G&G Raider L, Glock 18c, Well MP7, ICS M4, TM MP5, ICS MP5, Beretta M93R, JG MC51, JG Bar 10, Cyma AKS74U & a JG MP5 SD6.

Re: Blumentarn

I recently got hold of a camo suit in this pattern from a friend. I just asked him an he got it from seller called Sfrankish on that well known auction site, they seem to be out at the mo, but might be worth a message.

Comment

I have found some repro jackets and trousers in germany. Do you have a pic of yours?
      AEG's: 2 x D'boys PDW, TM M16, JG G3 with Cetme Wood Kit, G&G Raider S, G&G Raider L, Glock 18c, Well MP7, ICS M4, TM MP5, ICS MP5, Beretta M93R, JG MC51, JG Bar 10, Cyma AKS74U & a JG MP5 SD6.

Comment

He's a couple of quick pics, sorry for the quality.

I think it's a great bit of kit and well made, only problem I can see on it are a couple of frayed button holes. Not a big problem at all. But it's got loads of pockets, size adjusters and reinforcements.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Located a repro one in germany but have no way of getting it as Mil-tec only supply companies and the other stockists are in germany.

http://www.sturm-miltec.de/6240/reen...28repro%29.htm

Comment

image.jpg

Managed to buy one above for 70 euros including dhl Europe delivery

Comment

They also supply surplus NVA Boots (Jack Boots) for 27 euro's

Comment

Great, that one looks reversible to white too.

Comment

I managed to wear the complete loadout today which included the Blumentarn Smock and Trousers. Helmet, Black belt and buckle with Blumentarn AK Pouches and East German Boots. I had Stassi Epaulettes and the loadout turned heads and was a refreshing change from MTP and Digital

Comment

stop it >_< i have guns to fix before i get Blumentarn kit. cant find the boots on that site =/ still don't know what size to get my size 8 1/2 wide feet

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

If you wear Combats, you wear subdued insignia also it is normal to wear the Grey Webbing Rather than Black leather unless you go for the mid sixties Grenzer look, in which case no Steel helmet or Respirator is carried as it would upset the BGS and oyther Western forces on the Border.

Comment

These were the stand layouts of personal equipment for various weapon systems of the era.

Nr 1 iMG RP 46 Gunner

Nr 2 iMG RP 46 Gunner

iMG K Gunner note use of drum magazine before it was largely replace with the 40 round banana magazine.

Panzerbüchse RPG 2 Gunner.

The Blumintarn is cut as the " Form fitting uniform" as they called it, like the later Ein/Nein strictarn FDA we usually find, rather than "Kampfanzug" as they called the cut of Combat Suit or Coveralls we have been seeing here.

Comment

I have Blumentarn and it is one of the nicest camo's. I also like the early DDR (although Russian) Tarnmuster. I will be wearing my loadout to the filmsim in April
                            AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

Here is my loadout prior to obtaining a size 3 M56 and the webbing with Blumentarn pouches.

cwc airsoft.jpg
                              AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftparatom Find out more about airsoftparatom
                              Working...
                              X