Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm m4 recoil mosfet unit?

hello to all

I have been thinking for a while now how cool it would be to run a decent mosfet unit in my sopmod, but thus far, no one seems to be producing them for the new recoil type v2 gearbox, so I was just wondering if any one has tried to fit a standard mosfet and if so, how did it go, or has any one any idea of when a specific mosfet will be brought out?

sharpy

Re: Tm m4 recoil mosfet unit?

Black talon concepts will be making several versions of its trigger board in the not so distant future, which will allow its Chimera mosfet to be used on the following mechboxes

V2 (already on sale)
    Tm next gen V2
    V3 (excluding Aug)
    V7 (TM stlye)
    PTS masada
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

nice one I think Ill be waiting for one of these rather than trying to bodge it

Comment

Your going to be in the same boat no matter what mosfet you use.
        the black talon one just changes the trigger for the recoil verison but all the mosfet units are much the same being a block to place somewhere.

people that normally have it done have the quick fit battery removed.

But it can be done with it still in but tricky and would be long typing session on how to do it and be very good with a soldering iron.
        and have the mosfet based on 2x power wires with 2x low currant trigger activation wires from mosfet.

Im sure Rich from Eagle 6 would be able to help if you needed he will also have the sopmod BTC Mosfets aswell when out
        Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

I dont supose any one has any ide when this will be relesed? I have tryed to contact btc but dont get a responce to any of my enquiries.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
            I dont supose any one has any ide when this will be relesed? I have tryed to contact btc but dont get a responce to any of my enquiries.
            Just goes to show how dodgy the company is . rebranding the last mosfet and dumping support so everyone loses money on faulty goods.

My advise would be stay clear , the mosfet will come out sell loads then company vanish so any faults or spare parts will be a NO

Comment

Ooooo that doesnt make for happy sharpys. I think on thos advice I may just wire in a standard fet as I am now front wired I have a bit more scope.
              Any advice on a good reliable fet

Comment

Ooooo that doesnt make for happy sharpys. I think on thos advice I may just wire in a standard fet as I am now front wired I have a bit more scope.
                Any advice on a good reliable fet
                I have tested about 5 mosfets ranging from £45 to £100

And the very very best one is the Fireworks Mosfet it is solid with everything you need.
                Ive had one for over 2 years and ive had shorts and all sorts and its never played up.
                for about £40 you cant go wrong

Comment

Very tempted by that, can you set the rate of fier on it and burst function?

Comment

Very tempted by that, can you set the rate of fier on it and burst function?
                    Fireworks Ares Mosfet

1. normal
                    2. 3 round burst / full auto after .4 sec etc
                    3. semi only
                    4. slow down motor
                    5. speed up motor
                    6. speed up burst speed
                    7. slow down burst speed
                    8. full lipo protection
                    9. Replaces fuse
                    10. tells any errors the gun has via wiring
                    all programming and errors are done by pistol grip/motor virbrations

trust me is a very solid mosfet everything you need

and as an added note do not get the burst wizard king kong elite for a tm recoil with bolt stop, it does not work with the gun due to where it leaves the tappet plate for bolt stop etc

Comment

Nice one cheers fella I have just looked at these and Im going to have to order one on the next payday :-D
                      Ill keep you posted

Comment

Nice one cheers fella I have just looked at these and Im going to have to order one on the next payday :-D
                        Ill keep you posted
                        If you message Ralph the maker ( say hi from me ) he will give you an other chip that does diffrent things , all you do is slip it in place if you feel one does more for you then the other

Comment

Originally posted by mirlock View Post
                          Just goes to show how dodgy the company is . rebranding the last mosfet and dumping support so everyone loses money on faulty goods.

My advise would be stay clear , the mosfet will come out sell loads then company vanish so any faults or spare parts will be a NO
                          Just going to jump in here.

Dodgy? Are you off your tits? I'm not sure what you mean about rebranding the last mosfet, but the raptor was an excellent unit, that was fitted too often by inexperienced techs and as a result broke, leading to them having to ship out replacement parts/ fets to people, what else could they do? That's what scuppered AWS, the fact that if anything, they were too nice.

As it stands btc is run by most of the same people as aws, who do this as a side project, they have day jobs. As a result, they won't be as quick replying to your queries, especially if they've been asked a million times before, all the information is on airsoft mechanics, and really not that hard to find.

We're not talking about big industry here, adjust your expectations.
                          Buy my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Phatvortex View Post

Dodgy? Are you off your tits? I'm not sure what you mean about rebranding the last mosfet, but the raptor was an excellent unit, that was fitted too often by inexperienced techs and as a result broke, leading to them having to ship out replacement parts/ fets to people, what else could they do? That's what scuppered AWS, the fact that if anything, they were too nice.

As it stands btc is run by most of the same people as aws, who do this as a side project, they have day jobs. As a result, they won't be as quick replying to your queries, especially if they've been asked a million times before, all the information is on airsoft mechanics, and really not that hard to find.

Tell that to the 100's of people left with broken mosfets striaght from the box and did not get any refund or replacement.
                            I for one know a person who got left with 10+ of them no refund no credit no replacement.

too many companies start to feel the pinch then rebrand or put company in wifes name and lose all its debt and start again.

ive waited for this type of mosfet for years so im not saying it will be a bad mosfet im just not willing to buy something that i could lose out on. and i dont want the hate mail if they did once again rebrand

Comment

Originally posted by Phatvortex View Post

They are a joke and still are in my opinion. They released a product which was great and in stead of backing it and its customers up they ran for the hills ditching all customers and suppliers. It was incomprehensible and now they have lost all following except you it would seem.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sharpy Find out more about sharpy
                              Working...
                              X