UKARA Self check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA Self check

just noticed this on website although it says I cant be found? it working for anyone else?

http://www.ukaraselfcheck.co.uk/

Re: UKARA Self check

found me. and i need to renew mine

Comment

Weren't UKARA warning about a fake site capturing details?

I need to get one checked and my usual 'checker' isn't answering - any suggestions?

Comment

Mine doesn't work even though I have the UKARA registration successful email. Emailed [email protected] to see if they can make sure their records are correct.

Chances are the retailer I went through (best in the country apparently) have messed up yet again.
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I have two emails, one from zeroone and another retailer saying my number was active so dont know why it aint working here.

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
            Chances are the retailer I went through (best in the country apparently) have messed up yet again.
            Zero One? ;')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

AI put it up on their Facebook I believe which is why I sigged it, perhaps too soon to tell. Or we've all flooded the system to death...

Comment

On another forum someone has suggested that the idea behind this link is that someone (buyer) could enter their details, get the email, and then forward this to you (seller) as prove they are a valid member.

I personally wouldn't accept this as I have checked an old number of mine, and the mail correctly showed that as 'expired', within 30secs I had changed the mail to show that number as Active. I could then forward this onto a seller to prove I was an active member.

Comment

Found me, all of my details are correct but my postcode is wrong, so I'm betting although I've brought RIFs and had them delivered to my new address, both from retailers and private sellers, that the rest of my address is incorrect too.

Makes you wonder if even retailers check your details properly

Comment

ive just checked two i know are active...couldnt find anything

Comment

fake!

nah, looks genuine, but clearly aint working properly!

Looks like its only to check your own details, as it asks for your email and postcode or player number

Comment

All well and good, however when you can't remember the email you used at the time, its a little pointless...
                        Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

it would be much more use if you could check other people... you should know if your own ukara is valid or not! maybe not to the exact date, but near enough untill the ukara email reminder gets to you!

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                            it would be much more use if you could check other people... you should know if your own ukara is valid or not! maybe not to the exact date, but near enough untill the ukara email reminder gets to you!
                            You can.

Give me your email address and UKARA number and I can tell you if your registered....lol

Those two things should be part of a private sale anyway.

I do agree though it looks a bit broken given the comments on this thread.

Comment

I contacted admin and [email protected] and it was my address that the UKs best retailer had F@@ked up. They have updated the records and now when I request details through the self check tool I get an email containing this;

Player Number: xxx
                              Expiry Date: xxx
                              Player Name: xxx
                              Post Code: xxx
                              Email Address: xxx
                              Date of Birth: xxx
                              PLAYER STATUS: MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE
                              Skirmish Site: xxx
                              SITE STATUS: SITE ACTIVE
                              Which is all great, apart they got my DOB wrong as well! Now to get that updated!
                              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mack Im Mark from Lurgan,Co. Ard Mhacha in Ireland, Find out more about mack
                              Working...
                              X