Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UKARA Self check

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
    IN one!!!! and bully's SPECIAL prize!!!!

Finally the penny drops and we come to the conclusion that UKARA is a business and not "for the greater good of the sport"
    I've known that since the begining. It's only ever been there to protect and benefit the retailers, never for the Airsoft players.

Comment

oh trust me matey, having been on the retail side of airsoft, there is no benefit to be had from ukara.... its a pita, should be exactly the same as air rifles, face to face, over 18, simples.

Ringing up little scroats at 9.05 because they think they can use a friends ukara number to buy their gun... explaining to a 14yr olds mum, that little Johnny can't simply send his gun back because he want's a different one, regardless of the distance selling act, because we sacrilegiously sprayed his gun blue, and that is deemed as customisation, which she aggreed to before purchase, if only she had read the terms and conditions ect ect ect.... trust me, the only people that benefit are the people taking the monies!

The irony, its not even mentioned in the law, since the 2007 revision, and even back in 2006 it was only a suggestion....

Comment

Yep, should be completely scrapped. Phone the site to establish whether I am a player or not, not a player, no gun. Simples!

Comment

I renewed my UKARA yesterday and went on the self heck today and it says player not found? Does it take a while to update?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mack Im Mark from Lurgan,Co. Ard Mhacha in Ireland, Find out more about mack
          Working...
          X