Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Pyro - How useful ? How much do you carry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pyro - How useful ? How much do you carry ?

Originally posted by javaoverride View Post
    I dont really use them to be honest and we cant use smoke at my local indoor site but a friend for mine seems to loves the flash bangs i do think they work to a point when your playing people that are new, as when one lands near them they don't know what to expect but once your used to them i think they are less effective to the point of almost being counter effective as when one lands near use we know to brace our-self as the opposing team is about to storm in.
    So your site doesn't have a kill radius for flashbangs? I've not come across that before... or are you just one of these people who seem to think pyro kills don't count for them? Which I've come across sadly too often

Comment

Oh I gleefully love turning to people in the same piece of cover as me and saying that "no, that last grenade did kill us all, which is why I'm holding my hands up" :P
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I carry 2 dynatec bfg. sometimes they are very useful.. mainly in situations where you can just reach your hand over a cover and just drop em. ended many killing sprees with em most often I just throw em at random to get maximum use out of em thou
        my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Always have the BFG pin in quick easy reach in your webbing.

For those times when someone gets the drop on you
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
            So your site doesn't have a kill radius for flashbangs? I've not come across that before... or are you just one of these people who seem to think pyro kills don't count for them? Which I've come across sadly too often
            in some games they do but if the game involves a hostage flash bangs are just that flash bangs in other games they are treated as genades
            sigpic
            Take Your Hit

Comment

None whatsoever I'd rather clear a room the 6mm way. Plus I have more room for ammo!

Comment

1 BFGx impact grenade
                1 tornado grenade delay type
                9 Enola Gaye ball grenades
                11 Enola Gaye smokes.

First two for CQB, bottom two for whenever I feel like it. Don't use grenades very often, but I like the option to be there!
                Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

You carry that lot with you?

Do charge into "battle" on a pack horse?

Comment

Lol no, they're what I own. I take maybe one pyro/ re usable grenade and a smoke max.

Using a grenade is the pussy way of charging in to attack...
                    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

i personally dont bother with pyros. all ive ever played is woodland and they feel useless

i would assume cqb would benefit more form the use of pyros. confined spaces, room clearing etc

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
                        Nothing because I'm under 18!

Either way, in some cases they would be handy to have, but over come it and find a different way is what I like to do
                        dont worry there is a way around this. simply purchase tornado impact grenades: they are not classified as pyros
                        CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
                          dont worry there is a way around this. simply purchase tornado impact grenades: they are not classified as pyros
                          Nah, I'll wait until I'm 18 and purchase a BFG

But to be fair, I doubt I'll use it, if I can master my skills without the use of pryo, then I'll be happy :P
                          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Pyros are a god send in a CQB environment.

Had a stand-off where me and a team mate couldn't move from behind our cover and neither could the members of the other team from theirs. We could see each other but couldn't engage...

A single flash bang dropped round the corner took out all four of them and we were able to move up through the room...happy days!
                            TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

I don't know if I'm just unlucky/a terrible throw/all of the above but I've never had much luck with pyro, to the point where I've scored more kills from chucking bits of twig about and shouting grenade to get people dislodged from their firing positions!

Comment

I try and carry 2 timed BFG's and 2x impacts, however I've currently lost one of the timed grenades which is the issue the them. I mainly play CQB so they are very useful for that although the impacts don't like carpets! I sometimes carry some cardboard pyro so I can actually throw it but not very often.
                                I never used to use pyro before I brought my first impact grenade. However I loved it and have never looked back, but I do go through a LOT of blanks!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                                Working...
                                X