Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

post apocalypse/zombie hunter loadout thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: post apocalypse/zombie hunter loadout thoughts?

Figured I'd use my study break efficiently today, rather than just watching tele!

Firstly, please excuse crummy (and upside down?) photo's - only have my phone for taking snaps atm. This is the sort of look I'd expect most zombie survivors in the UK to have, obviously with more gore, rips, dirt and general nastiness about them. Weapons wise, I've got just a TM SIG P226 in an IMI moulded holster on my hip, plus two spare mags on the other side, also in a moulded holster. For a skirmish, if you were going for "realism", I'd say an L85, G36 or MP5 would be most appropriate, but I think it'd look way more badass with a battered old AK and a shotgun. In terms of clothes I figured snug fitting and hard wearing was the way to go, so just plain jeans and a thick shirt, plus a body warmer type thing to stop it flapping all over the place (and as a not-so-subtle nod to The Governor, all you Walking Dead fans. Just needs an AUG A1 now and it'd be perfect), as well as the obligatory shemagh. Other than that, I just added a cargo pack and a satchel/messenger bag for carrying stuff. Mags for your AEG/GBBr and grenades etc would go in the satchel, with gas and maybe spare bb's in the pack. Tactical eye protection does look incredibly out of place, but with smoked lenses it can be passed off as just something you'd wear to cut the glare on a bright day. I just couldn't be bothered to change the lenses on my Sawfly's, so I left them out. A baseball cap would probably finish it off nicely as well.

2013-04-10 12.41.43.jpg
    2013-04-10 12.42.55.jpg

It's essentially just skirmishing in casual clothes, with smatterings of tactical gear here and there. Without context it's a little bit meaningless. It's not a practical load out by any means, but if you could get a themed skirmish it'd look pretty cool, and you'd all be in a similar situation so it's no big deal.

Oh, and I've also included a picture of what happens if the zombies get you - now THAT I would like to see.

Me as a zombie!.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

Re: post apocalypse/zombie hunter loadout thoughts?

looks good, how about a training axe to go on your pack. For those close calls :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
      Working...
      X