[WIP] My take on an Army of Two loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WIP] My take on an Army of Two loadout

This is a real labour of love. Over the course of a year and a half I slowly acquired my ACU kit until I could build up to what you see before you. While most pieces of the gear were bought, the centrepieces being the genuine Cactus Hobbies AO2 mask and the Bulle Interceptor OTV, the collar armour (still incomplete--requires a back panel and two side panels) was custom made out of foam and cordura. I can post the work pics I took if anybody's interested.
    IMG_0546.jpg
    Unfortunately as I am the unofficial ("Royally Appointed") photographer of Warwick University Airsoft Society, I basically never get action shots in game. So this is just "glamour photos" to show off my loadout.
    IMG_0876.jpg
    Yes, I do skirmish with everything on.
    IMG_0747.jpg
    Unfortunately, the only downside is a pretty major one--all the armour can make it tough to feel single shots, particularly snipers, so I sometimes get complained about at The Grange, a place mostly composed of open ground (at which point the armour comes off immediately). I never have this issue at CQB sites however, for obvious and painful reasons.
    IMG_0652.jpg
    The guns are nothing fancy--it's a JG G36K with some internal upgrades, in particular a TK Twist barrel, and a DBoys SPR that I've converted to an LMG with a drum mag and an upside down vertical foregrip--that flash hider is not a DMR's flash hider lol. Everything else is stock on the SPR, but I'm in the process of upgrading its ROF until it is truly worthy of a support weapon.
    IMG_0643.jpg

Re: [WIP] My take on an Army of Two loadout

Very good loadout, I tryed making a collar for mine which didn't really work, your one looks spot on and has given me a good idea of what to do now if I make another one.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Re: [WIP] My take on an Army of Two loadout

That's really nice mate. My only criticism is that I never remember them wearing all ACU :P. Wasn't it always black vests and knee pads and such?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
      Working...
      X