Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

MVD/FSB/not really anything specific but we like it alot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVD/FSB/not really anything specific but we like it alot!

i hope you like.
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: MVD/FSB/not really anything specific but we like it alot!

Good effort, how are you getting on with your Bizon? The RPK mag pouches fit it really well!

Putting the shots down range since 1990

Comment

collected it before yesterdays skirmish, took it straight out of the box & to the range, didn't touch the hop & was astounded, really happy!

need to pick up the RPK pouches, tempted to go for a pkm pouch too
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

nice to see some more russian teams out and about :D *thumbs up*

Comment

Get some surpat to finish it off!

Comment

Hell no keep away from the Surpat. Your gear looks perfect as is.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Here's my effort from today at EAG Dorking
              Attached Files
              sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Was surprised my vest took all the mags..........I like the phrase "not specific"

RJC winter.jpg

R

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                  Hell no keep away from the Surpat. Your gear looks perfect as is.
                  I agree. Don't ever seen FSB with Gorka and SURPAT. Its one or the other I'm afraid.

As for non-specific, it is pretty darn good for FSB ROSN (only the Bizon is wrong for FSB, generally an MVD issue weapon). Gorka, Defender 2 and SMERSH is very cool.

Comment

Hi Discoshrew, looking good! Can I ask a question about your Bizon? Do the bbs fire inline with your Iron sights on your Bizon? Also with the suppressor attached to your Bizon do your bbs align properly and fire alright out of the suppressor fine? Did you have to work on your Bizon out of the box?

I only ask because on my Bizon the bb's when firing arn't inline with the iron sights, and with the PBS suppressor attached the bbs smash inside the surppressor and don't leave the suppressor at all.
                    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

Hi mate no the iron sights where useless, just point & aim :p as for the PBS never had any bother with fouling, fired laser straight but it was a short PBS-1 not the full length one

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1 View Post
                        Hi Discoshrew, looking good! Can I ask a question about your Bizon? Do the bbs fire inline with your Iron sights on your Bizon? Also with the suppressor attached to your Bizon do your bbs align properly and fire alright out of the suppressor fine? Did you have to work on your Bizon out of the box?

I only ask because on my Bizon the bb's when firing arn't inline with the iron sights, and with the PBS suppressor attached the bbs smash inside the surppressor and don't leave the suppressor at all.
                        You may find (as I did) if you have a cheaper PBS that it is not totally straight and that the BBs will smash on exiting the silencer. All I did was drill out the exit hole of the silencer by a millimetre at a time until the BBs cleared.
                        Baloo

Putting the shots down range since 1990

Comment

good work mate!

Comment

Just a bit of a shameless plug, all the gear (minus rifle) is for sale if anyones interested drop me a PM (Y)

Comment

You're not leaving us fellow minority Russian players are you?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
                              Working...
                              X