• Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of your bulpups

TM Aug A2 Phantom
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey there guys,

Just thought I'd show some of my latest paint projects on one of my favourite rifles. I made this up from several sources and this is where it's at now. I'm pleased with it, as the Aug for me has always been a great looking Assault Rifle. I prefer it in it's older configuration, but with a slight twist to it by adding the little Red-Dot and torch. Then finishing off the look with a paint job.

Some of the parts I had trouble obtaining. The guy I bought the upper from (chaz_r33_gtr) from on here, said that he could help out by building some, if not all the parts I needed? He has a 3D Printer machine that he builds the parts from scratch by inputting it into the computer. He built the rear rubber butt plate. The bar the fits into the front grip (As this was broken on arrival) and on a separate request from me, he made a fake Bayonet Lug, which you don't see that often on Airsoft? Altogether I think he has done a fine job, and I'm sure he would be more than helpful towards any of you guys who might require similar smallish items? Everything is made out of a plastic though. He definitely is a guy worth getting to know. Very friendly and most helpful, and always kept me in the loop towards developments of said items. I will be going back to get work from him in the near future I'm sure.

I'd like to know what you guys think?

Some pics of the 3D Printed and finished items from chaz_r33_gtr. I hope he doesn't mind me showing you guys??

Richie.

Comment

Hey Richie glad you liked the items..and thanks for the kind words you certainly got skills with regards to painting!. Yup I'm an aerospace engineer with 25 years experience with CAD design and manufacture and 15 years airsoft gaming and repairing airsoft guns. Have designed a variety of replacement parts, custom/tuned/optimised parts and airsoft related gizmos. Just finishing off my Facebook page will put link up to my work but things like gbbr nozzles, AEG tappet plates, grips, suppressors etc in variety of materials from standard ABS to Nylon and Carbon fibre filled plastics. Don't mind doing 1 offs for parts for older guns that not available any more as well as large volume stuff. PM me for more info 😊

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

ps my company name is Airsoft Engenuity and I also designed the Optirod

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

as promised link to my Facebook page. Please have a browse through if there is anything you would like Airsoft related or otherwise please get in touch

https://www.facebook.com/Airsoft-Eng...1649418438997/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chas Find out more about Chas
            Working...
            X