X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of your bulpups

My L85...

Comment

a lot of people seem to have electrical tape round their airsoft l85 grips, is there a reason for this?
      "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
      sigpic

Comment

Well I personally have electrical tape round any smooth pistol grip, since I don't like the feel of smooth plastic, I do the same on my Sigs and MP5. My L85 now has a rubber pistol grip sleeve cut down now and taped to the grip to provide finger grooves/grip.

Comment

i can see this turning into an l85 fest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chas View Post
            a lot of people seem to have electrical tape round their airsoft l85 grips, is there a reason for this?
            Mine holds the LLM01 pressure pad.

Comment

Comment

Felt this thread needed a bit more famas?... No just me? :p
                Attached Files

Comment

me loves the Fapmus i mean Famus
                  If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

wow that L85 is a thing of beauty, I personally prefer the susat for the looks, but I understand why you would use an acog with a c more for airsoft.
                    ill gladly get you a pic of the thing with a real susat attached if your after one

Comment

Just ordered one of these

Comment

What is it? a modern Aug?
                        FOR SALE
                        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Its an APS UAR. no real steel version made yet, but they developed this version and a real steel company has shown massive interest to make it.

The APS Urban Assault Rifle (UAR) will change the way you look at bullpup Airsoft guns. The UAR is extremely versatile, with options added to the configuration to make it more user-friendly. In the past, the term "bull pup" meant an un-ergonomic weapon platform that required learning new functions and movements to complete the same tasks on a standard weapon. The UAR provides the operator with a fairly familiar platform so that operation is quick and easy. One example is the ambidextrous selector switch and ambidextrous trigger finger magazine release for users accustomed to an AR15 (plus another magazine release button in the rear right above the magazine well for those familiar with AUGs). The trigger finger magazine release places key switches in the forward part of the gun, unlike most other bull-pups. The cocking handle and ejection port cover are user-configurable for use on both sides. The bolt locks back for easy hop-up adjustment. The bolt release is strategically placed on top of the rear stock so that you can release it with your chin if needed! Battery is stored in the upper receiver along the spine of the gun, and is easily accessed by unscrewing a cap in the front part of the gun above the metal barrel. Ambidextrous QD sling mount.

Another cool feature of this gun is that the magazine well has a small spring-loaded mechanism that helps to eject the magazine download when the magazine release button is pressed. This means that the magazine drops straight down by itself when released, making for realistic and fast magazine changes. This is a first and is visually oh-so-cool!"

The robust internals of the UAR are constructed with metal safety parts and trigger transfer bar, while allowing for a quick and easy take-down. At the heart of the gun lies a version 3 gearbox using 8mm bushings and standard reinforced parts that you will find in other APS HYBRID gearboxes. The steel gears are shimmed and have a sector clip installed to allow reliable feeding for high rates of fire and springs. The back of the gearbox has a quick-change spring option, allowing you to install a weaker or harder spring if needed; making the UAR one of the most versatile AEG?s on the market for 2013.

While this gun does not yet exist in the real steel world, a real steel company has shown extensive interest at this gun and plans to produce it as a real weapon, thanks to its ergonomic design."

Comment

I used to wrap sniper tape around my L85 hand grip in Iraq/Afghan because of sweaty hands if I didn't have gloves on. It works much better than electrical tape.

Comment

+1 for that above ive just recently taken off the sniper tape on my l85 you'll see it on my l85 image on the grip pod but i took it off the pistol grip because tbh after a game day it stinks the way i treat my rifle and crawl about

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                                +1 for that above ive just recently taken off the sniper tape on my l85 you'll see it on my l85 image on the grip pod but i took it off the pistol grip because tbh after a game day it stinks the way i treat my rifle and crawl about
                                You should have smelt mine after 6 months in Afghan. Was honking, didn't even notice it until I stripped the thing down for final clean and greasing to ship back to the UK. Worked a charm though!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chas Find out more about Chas
                                Working...
                                X