magpul fpg request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magpul fpg request

Does anyone here have an informed opinion of the magpul fog?. Apart from the khan sen video where it runs out of gas after 6 shots and the cod fanboys screaming "this am cod neatest gnu" I can't seem to fine a reasonable review.

Anyone own one and Care to share thoughts. In particular on reliability longevity and accuracy?

Ta
    J
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

I have one. It is what it is. It's a gas pistol. It's temperamental in the cold and you have to look after it. It won't shoot 100 metres.

They aren't AEG's but still some people expect it to work like one. If you expect that you will be disappointed.

I'm terms of accuracy, it's as accurate as your shot. Never had an issue with missing targets. As long as you keep your barrel clean and set your hop right you can hit a target.

Reliability and longevity, it's a gas weapon. If you look after it well ( regularly strip it, clean it, oil it up and keep seals moist) then it will last a very long time and will serve you well.

Personally I think they are awesome!! Love the thing!! Especially in CQB!

Hope this helps!

Comment

Re: magpul fpg request

Djb, that does help thank you. May I ask how long you've owned yours for?
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Had ours for around 3-4 months

Comment

Re: magpul fpg request

Cool. So a little while. Many thanks

Comment

No worries!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_monkey Find out more about the_monkey
            Working...
            X