Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

There already is few posts about injuries, but this thread is entirely about your own mistakes.
    Such as Strains, Self shooting, Grenade going off prematurely, Some how forgetting to chuck the grenade ( its happened before ) etc etc. it would be funny to read some.
    sigpic

Re: Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

I was ducking in and out of cover spraying in quick bursts, the trigger stuck as I was ducking back in resulting in me spraying the wall infront of me. Unfortunately every single bb managed to rebound and hit me point blank in the face.
    Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

^ I've seen that happen, it's absolutely hysterical when it isn't happening to you :p
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

KWA MP7 loaded with .30Gs

Went to vault over a medium height wall, trousers had gotten too low one leg up on the wall one leg down on the ground. MP7 was resting on my leg, saftey off, finger slipper fired a round into my leg point blank. Bloody hurt.

Comment

Fired my mp5 point blank into my knee.
          Bruised and stayed for at least a couple of months.

Comment

I had a dumb moment when went to light a Mk5 but was fired at so ducked back into cover. as i was ducking i lit the Mk5 by mistake. First i know was my finger burning! lucky i threw it about 1 sec before it went bang.
            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

3 pistol rounds, point blank (as in contact wound distance), to the leg.

Now in fairness to the exact intent of the thread I wasn't the one pulling the trigger (Rampage was), but as I'd just shot him in the back of the head from a few feet away while trying to hit the silly hat he was wearing, I think it was pretty much self inflicted.

3 lovely big bruises and a pack of beers at the next game and we were talking again.
              sigpic

Comment

Ducked under a bunker entrance whilst holding my arm against the frame for support. Unfortunately this arm also held my pistol so when I slipped I flinched and shot myself in the neck - poor trigger discipline for the lose.
                Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Comment

Shot my self in the hand once i felt very stupid! Shooting down at the grass thinking wow the air coming out of this seems quite powerful as the grass was moving put my hand in front of it to feel the air jet and being a total helmet forgot that it was loaded....... Face palm moment indeed
                  Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

A guy was spraying just over my shoulder on full auto. I'm talking to my team mate and point to where the enemy is moving my hand straight in front of the guys line of fire.

Ouch.

Comment

My friend walking back to safe zone after a skirmish thought it would be practical to tuck his pistol into the front waist band of his trousers.... The look on his face when it fired point blank into his **** was utterly priceless. Needless to say he has only used practical holsters since then.

:D

Comment

I was resting a g36 on a window frame sight was over any obsticles the barrel wasnt.....result i peppered my face and throat. Hurt like hell!
                        Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                        Custom built L119A1
                        WE P228

Comment

One of my first games still using rented equipment at The Outpost. My friend passed my his G36 so he could throw a grenade, being quite inexperienced and stupid I took the gun off him by grabbing the trigger guard.....the gun which was pointing upwards went off as he handed it over and fired a BB straight into the bottom of my chin...Called hit, trickle of blood and walked very embarressed to the safe zone to re-spawn .

Comment

Threw a nade out a door, bounced off the doorframe landed at my feet quickly picked it up threw it again and once more bounced off the doorframe.. Although it hit me and 2 other teammates they thought it was extremely funny..
                            Always Cheat, Always Win
                            The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

Shot myself in the chin, right behind the bone (the fleshy bit) from point blank with a GBB M4 between my legs on my foot. I shook by foot which rattled the trigger sear, didn't realise it was cocked and bang... not fun.
                              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                              Working...
                              X