Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

after a chat with my girlfriend about how painfull my guns are she suggested that i shoot myself to find out...

in conclusion i learned 3 things...

1) the friend who i got to shoot me with my small arsenal likes the full-auto mode

2) all my guns hurt when being used on full-auto/slam fired/as quick as he can pull the trigger and...

3) my DE M1014 just wins with my CO2 Jericho 941 and my Beretta sword cutlass on green gas coming in at a tied second.

X) unfortuantly my wingun revolver is in pieces but my friend says he will offer his services once it is fixed.

on an another note i have developed chicken spots on my chest.....

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I was made to carry a box of grenades for my friend. Midway during a large firefight during a skirmish, the medic, my best mate, who was pinned down behind a small mound of dirt started yelling out at me to give him a what i think was thunderflash (sp?).

I rolled it over to him along the ground, already prepping another with my free hand. Just as i primed the grenade, he shouts that his isnt working, whilst he yelled something along the lines of "Dont roll it next time", my own grenade went off in my own hand, burning the palm right up to my wrist..

After a couple of ice-packs , and the constant ridicule from my fellow squad, i ve since learned my lesson.. Always wear gloves.

"The Past, Between Me And "Thunder flashes" Is Shrouded In.."
      Misery;
      Regret;
      And The Charred Skin Of My Fingers...

Comment

Not me, but someone at my site nearly had a boo-boo when they threw the striker and dropped the grenade, luckily someone kicked it away.
        101st Chairborne Pie-finders division.

Comment

My friend wanted to see of it hurt so I gave him a few to the shin lol

Comment

playing with spring pistol in garden, shoots pistol, back of the slide blasts off and so does the bb i shot, then goes into my face, so effectively, the back of the pistol shot me

Comment

First time I closed the receiver on my new PTW and I left my thumb in the way.

Not something you do twice. There was a lot of blood.

Comment

Not sure i can beat the last post, but, about a month ago i was having a bit of trouble getting my p90 to feed, and at one point wonderd if any thing was coming out....cue moment of insanity as i put my hand in front of the muzzle, whilst full autoing, resulting in three blood blisters along one finger.

Two weeks later i went to throw a double ended smoke but then rememberd to wait for the smoke to come out of the top....forgeting my finger was under the bottom vent.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                Working...
                X