Collapse

Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was to impatient to make a proper test lead so used a piece of coat hanger to bridge a mini tamya to a large. Held in place I pulled the trigger and branded a set of train tracks on thumb and forefinger! Good times.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

Originally posted by tobyeason View Post
      I was ducking in and out of cover spraying in quick bursts, the trigger stuck as I was ducking back in resulting in me spraying the wall infront of me. Unfortunately every single bb managed to rebound and hit me point blank in the face.
      Only went and did this again in the EXACT SAME PLACE AS BEFORE last weekend, it's a real shame because the spot is so perfect for defence. I'm sure once I get this whole "not shoot myself in the face" thing down I reckon the base at my local sight will be impossible to attack
      Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Got the wrong smoke out my vest. Though it was a normal not a dual vent and the result is seen below

Comment

Only went and did this again in the EXACT SAME PLACE AS BEFORE last weekend, it's a real shame because the spot is so perfect for defence. I'm sure once I get this whole "not shoot myself in the face" thing down I reckon the base at my local sight will be impossible to attack
          worth it just so you could post that

maybe if you left the aeg in possession (should get a LMG for this^^) and duck with you body only? just make sure you dont blindfire/get accused of blindfiring.
          my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Stacked up on the door before a room clearing, for some reason forgot about the skirting across the bottom of the door, so being 1st in i trip, hit the floor follows by 4 other guys treading/tripping on me. Needless to say...we never captured that building

Comment

Fell over and landed heavily on my arm yesterday, ignored it until i got home thinking it was just the brief pain after the shock, ended up going to A&E to discover I'd torn most of the tendons in my shoulder..d'oh.
              Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Last year I was at a longmoor event. Pulled out a thunder flash variant, which is supposed to have a 5 second fuse!. Took off the cap, struck it and then it exploded there and then blowing my glove in to pieces and left me with a small burn and ringing ears.

Comment

In one moment of mind numbing stupidity I thought oooh my guns not firing properly.
                  Proceeded to place my hand over the end of the barrel.
                  At this point the gun decided to work, yes I know I should have known better.
                  The end result was one hell of a bruise on me palm and a valuable life lesson.

Nige
                  The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

i shot myself in the head with my hi-capa just to prove a point.

hurt like hades for about 3 minutes

Comment

At the old lightfighter clay wheels lane site many moons ago. I was moving with my team into the top floor of the chemical block. We had managed to sneak around the rear of the enemy and enter the building un noticed. So whilst they are shooting away out of the door myself and my team moved into position to take them out. I've pulled my BFG out and got ready to throw it. Now prior to this (about 5 weeks before) I'd managed to stab myself in he hand whilst drunk (don't ask ) which has left me with permanent numbness in that hand. This combined with the fact that I was wearing NI gloves meant that I didn't realise I wasn't holding the leaver down properly. Result I pulled the pin and prepared to throw it 3 seconds later it goes off next to my face leaving me with powder burns to my face and a ringing in my ears all my team dead with the other team looking round with a wtf expression. I still get crap of the rest of the team for that nearly 10 years later
                      First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

Running back to my own lines through the trees after a sneaky hit and run,ducked under a low branch only for it to go through the grab handle of my vest, with forward momentum and the springiness of the branch I actually got lifted up into the air before falling onto the flat off my back.the noise I made throughout "haoooooooogghhhhhhhh".

Comment

Was testing my new M4 to see the how the ROF was. Missed my target by millimetres... all BBs that missed the target proceeded to bounce straight back at my face. I thanked my girlfriend afterwards for reminding me to put on my glasses beforehand, shame I didn't have full face protection. Lips and gums bled for a long time. Hurt like hell.

Comment

I was ducking in and out of cover spraying in quick bursts, the trigger stuck as I was ducking back in resulting in me spraying the wall infront of me. Unfortunately every single bb managed to rebound and hit me point blank in the face.
                            Just for you dude :p

Comment

a month or so ago i was at Bluestreak and we were defending the last objective which was the detonator room and i was comfortably hidden in one of the tunnels should they try the sneak-sneaky. i had my gbb p226 out as the M4 was a bit long and after a little while it occurred to me that on a couple of occasions, the mag didnt feed today and i wouldnt want to shoot someone and no bb come out. So, like it was the most obviously logical thing in the world, i pointed my pistol at my boot and pulled the trigger.

The mag fed fine and i feel bad for anyone ive shot with my p226.
                              Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

i managed to pull the trigger on my Glock and get the slide to take the skin off my hand stupid i know but i have no idea how i did it also i was at blue streak and i was going to get a mag out of my vest and some how manged to unclip my g36 from my sling and drop it barrel first on my big toe that hurt like hell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                                Working...
                                X