NVA NBC kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVA NBC kit

Possibly the worst kit i've ever had to wear.. if i didnt need it for an article i'd burn it its that awful

Re: NVA NBC kit

can you even see out of that gas mask
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

yeah not too badly actually, believe it or not thats the model of east german mask for troops who needed to use optical sights (gunners etc).

Its really hard to hear anything though as the mask covers you ears and it's quite thick and then the hood goes over that...

This varient also means you can actually talk wearing it as its got a rudimentary PSM but the regular type of mask has no outlet to speak through at all (although it does have bigger lenses of a poorer quality glass)

Comment

Anyone who talks of how bad western NBC equipment is should try Soviet models, the " Slime Suit" takes some learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
          Possibly the worst kit i've ever had to wear.. if i didnt need it for an article i'd burn it its that awful

Thought that was your normal saturday evening wear Gadge. :p

P.s. Trigger discipline chap, trigger discipline!
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The pose is also a little too Western for my tastes.

Strength to your arm.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Thought that was your normal saturday evening wear Gadge. :p

P.s. Trigger discipline chap, trigger discipline!
              nah its not black or shiny enough

Aye but as i pointed out on the pozzi forums, this is one of a sequence of about 50 shots where i was moving from firing position to another one and constantly taking pics and the safety is off too It's a massive fucking pig to get your fingers in the trigger guard as it is wearing two pairs of gloves like that

Hurrah hurrah hurrah... is this more appropriate?

Comment

i have taktische Gesicht in Richtung Feind Katze (or so says google) (F.T.E.C.) with mine but yes i agree it is nice and 'warm' in this progressive protection suit and almost impossible to get out of once those godam poppers are done up ... seriously pliers and mole grips were used to escape!

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

can i buy the gas mask off of you ?

Comment

ok modded the poppers so i can escape this friking thing and perscription lenses behind brated polycarb lenses

@flashm97 just look for gp-5 on ebay or m10m

Last edited by meddy; 2 October, 2013, 03:19. Reason: added lens

Comment

Dont forget the neck seal strap... you're supposed to wrap that around to seal the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
                        Dont forget the neck seal strap... you're supposed to wrap that around to seal the hood.
                        drat good point XD oh well ill have to put it on again lol though i did find the 2 hoses in the lockup ^^ just need to find the pipe cleaner to brush out all the weird white fibers out of it .

the ddr boots fit in the trousers nicely and the US jungle boots don't

going to be a good laugh at the cold war game XD

Comment

Ive just got 2 sets amongst some other bits and they really are terrible,dread to think of the hell the DDR soldiers would have had to endure wearing and working in these monsters.

Comment

aren't they just so they can clean away the body easily or at least see where the bad areas are/were from the air

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                            Working...
                            X