greatest kills of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest kills of my life

I have had an l96 by maruzen for quite some time. For some odd reason I haven't used it due to my lack of patience. So what I did one day was put my fist down and say "next sunday I am going to snipe".
    So I went down to my local town and picked up a few bits and pieces to make a ghillie (bloody hard if you ask me) and with non stop rewinding of youtube clips on how to make a ghillie I had finnaly made my ghillie cape.
    I quickly nipped onto aspuk and bought what was the rest of my sniper upgrade that would put me through the weekend. Off I went to ground zero. First mission was to defend Checkpoint Charlie.
    and so once "GAME ON " was shouted I ran towards the tree line and found a crater which was covered by a tree perfect cover and It matched my ghillie colour and it overlook the road a mere 60 meters from the dead zone. I set my bipod down and lay my pistol next to my rifle just in case of unexpected combat.
    All of a sudden ten bravos came out of the woods.
    I quickly nipped on the radio to call tell the team that enemy was spotted. I waited and waited , I left the big groups just in case they saw my position. Finally I see my opportunity , a group of ten lads, I pop the first one and kill him.
    then the second one then the 3rd , all of a sudden the all start blasting the bushes next to them, they had no idea of my position. All but 2 of them survived that attack. I fell back to a new point and manage to take out 2 more.
    Sniping is different but I can see why people say 'a good sniper is one who waits for the kettle to boil' (basically it means that if you wait long enough and have patients you will achieve your goal)

Re: greatest kills of my life

Sounds impressive mate, nice one.

Don't think I'd be very happy if someone was sniping me every time I stepped out of the dead zone though lol

Comment

I didn't like this story.
      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

The lack of formatting makes my eyes hurt

However, agree with the above, sitting on a road that close to a regen point is a bit pointless tbh -
        1) You can't tell where the OPFOR are moving to from there, only that they are regen-ing
        2) It's spawn camping, and therefore a bit douchey from my point of view - as it serves no other real purpose (see point 1)

That said, if this happened, impressive that you managed to stay concealed while shooting them all. Shame you didn't have a gun cam, as always fun to watch footage of people getting shot when they have no idea where it came from!

Comment

You want to watch a few videos on youtube by a french guy called vavann. He has the Maruzen L96 and a full list of the upgrades he has put on it in the description. His videos show a sniper sight so it gives the effect of you looking down the scope at his targets.

Just type Vavann in the youtube search box

- - - Updated - - -

My Latest video

Comment

GZ has a 30m 'safe ring' around the regens as is briefed at the start of the day, so you were engaging at 30m and below? Otherwise you were breaking the site rules, not cool. In fact, if your rifle is above 350 fps, you have a 30m MED. So double rule breach.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Once took out a team of 10 with my tm mp7 by hiding in a gap in a bush and waiting as they ran by, popped out after most had passed, popped two on the right' the rest were bunched on my left, backs facing me as they took cover behind a large bush, hosed them all. Then they were all like dude out of bounds, but w/e they used the same spot for cover the game before. I didn't argue, just walked off...we all knew the score.

Should add this was a fluke of ninja enlightenment. I'm actually pretty shit the rest of the time

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                GZ has a 30m 'safe ring' around the regens as is briefed at the start of the day, so you were engaging at 30m and below? Otherwise you were breaking the site rules, not cool. In fact, if your rifle is above 350 fps, you have a 30m MED. So double rule breach.
                I hadn't breach any rules , I have been to GZ for 5 years. I understand the engagement distance , and the safe zone rule. I have even reported a few people breaching this rule. All I was doing was shooting people who were coming from prison camp through the woods. As I state I was more than 60 meters from the dead zone. and a couple more meters than 30 , perhaps 36m from engaging my enemies . Therefore I was engaging safely and within the rules. I did not touch anybody coming out of the safe zone as I am aware of this noobish sniper rule going around.

- - - Updated - - -

As I state people 'it overlook the road a mere 60 meters from the dead zone' so I was looking at a road . I had no visual of the dead zone . I was merely covering the woods on the other side of the road. however from the start of the road you merely need to walk 60m to get to the dead zone!

Comment

I had a nice killing spree on sunday just gone at Bluestreak, i was borrowing a CYMA M14 and we had been puched back to our last bunker. I was in a gully, hidden in long grass about 40 feet from the bunker at the doorway's 3 o'clock. The Bandit team were stacking up near the building in front of the bunker and i had a clear view into their group. So i just slowly started taking shots, not too fast just to make it harder to spot me and i managed to score about 15 kills in 10 minutes

The game was timed and we lost it by just over a minute, but that was pretty sweet as no-one spotted me, they fired some shots in my direction and tried to stay back, but there was no available cover. awesome sauce
                  Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nixxxx Find out more about nixxxx
                  Working...
                  X