Infected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infected

Some of you might have played this already, it starts of with 2 guys equipped with automatic and all others on semi.
    Once a guy with semi is hit by an infected, he himself becomes one, the last survivor wins.
    You can imagine playing this in a small, very dark cqb zone with 310+ fps weapons !
    So i start off with two teamates, we advance and find a good spot. I eliminat two infected after 1 minute or so of waiting and alex ( on of my guys) get's frendly fired .
    He then becomes infected and has to start from the safe zone.
    My friend peter get's shot quickly after and i'm there all alone .
    I take out a guy aiming a me and then i hear silence.
    A player aproaches from behind and i turn round
    Screaming "friendly, friendly don't shoot!!" He lowers his weapon and comes to my side. We stay back to back and aim at different angles , then like a complete idiot i turn arojnd and ask
    "Wait, are you infected?"
    And the guy goes "well yeah theres only one survivor left"
    And that's when instead of shutting my bl**dy mouth i whisper "fuck".
    Half a second of realisation and i run shouting "I SURRENDER, I SURRENDER!" Whilste getting completely sprayed on the but by the man's custom m4.

Well.. At least i won my first infected match even though i'll probably have trouble sitting for the next few days! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else care to share an infected story, i'd be interested in tactics or funny hurtful stories
    [SIGPIC]

SAPER AUDE - Dare To Be Wise

About the Author

Collapse

matt.lange New airsoft player. I own an SRC g36 and i am looking for a gas secondary. Find out more about matt.lange
Working...
X