Blackhawk Rangers SEAL inspired loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackhawk Rangers SEAL inspired loadouts

Just liked you guys on facebook, some more great photos there, keep up the good work!

Comment

Do you carry bolt cutters and crow bars ect in game? Otherwise very nice guys
      Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

Yea we use all the gear in game. Some sites we play at have locked doors etc that can be breached.
        Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

Comment

Ok so the PJ lid isn't SEAL but you'll have to deal with it :P

Comment

only just noticed the old ring below the waist in some pics!!

very cool pics guys!
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Comment

Love the last pic pow yank style all over that
                  wanted selex ct1

Comment

Originally posted by Bourne killer View Post
                    Love the last pic pow yank style all over that
                    I don't. I remember the fuss in the press and the hostility in Iraq that the Abu Graib photo's caused ten years ago. Even in jest, I find them in poor taste. Sorry to be a killjoy, but prisoner abuse (which it was) is not something to emulate. Emulate professionalism, not crass stupidity and arrogance.
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Bagging and tagging someone isn't prisoner abuse- they've got a bag on a guy's head and put him in flex cuffs, that's it.

When they start putting photos of themselves leading naked men around by a dog chain, piling naked men on top of each other, or making them eat excrement, then you can bring out the Abu Graib comparisons...
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Bagging and tagging isn't prisoner abuse.
                        Photographing yourself with said prisoner and gloating is.

As someone who's unit was investigated by SIB for this, I know.
                        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Hmm maybe we should report them to someone doing an MP loadout.
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Maybe people should just think about what they are putting on the internet. Loads of people on here always moaning about things which could harm the hobby. Well that picture above would do more damage than a pack of little scrotes running around with market stall plinkers. Jesus , can you imagine if the Daily Mail got hold of them

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                              I don't. I remember the fuss in the press and the hostility in Iraq that the Abu Graib photo's caused ten years ago. Even in jest, I find them in poor taste. Sorry to be a killjoy, but prisoner abuse (which it was) is not something to emulate. Emulate professionalism, not crass stupidity and arrogance.
                              Looks like the 'prisoner' has got a hard on in that pic? Yeah, he's definitely enjoying it, but IMO there's a time and place for such erotica between consenting males and I have to say that doing it on the airsoft field is certainly not appropriate. There may be young minors present.

(Which font is used for sarcasm?)
                              Last edited by Trouble; 26 September, 2013, 13:35.
                              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Bagging is now illegal and a breach of the Geneva Conention.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blackhawk_ranger Find out more about blackhawk_ranger
                                Working...
                                X