Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant Carbine

Just a brief review, and 1st one i have done.

Now at first glace, this is one of the best replicas of the Mosin Nagant i have seen. Felt rock solid, and the feel of the varnished wooden stock just added to it!. The engraved markings on the blued steel receiver was a nice touch, this gun would make a good addition to a WW2 Re-enactors collection. One thing i loved and made a certain room clearance interesting was the folding dummy Bayonet.

mossin 4.jpg

mossin 1.jpg

mossin 2.jpg

Performance is okay i guess, pretty consistent with accuracy over 30ft with a .25, easy hit a man size target. Range wise i'd say it was average, not as good as dedicated airsoft snipers like the ASG/Cybergun L96's you see everywhere, but still useable as a dedicated sniper with a bit of talent, and a good choice in BB's. Now when it comes to upgrades i'm not sure what it accepts, although seen a player stick a uprated spring in theres and a tightbore. Now that was a gun to be reckoned with!

The mag is an internal mag, its a pain in the arse to reload during game! and its limited to 10 rounds.

Small quirk with mine, its old and i'm not sure if its a common problem, but the saftey on the bolt loosens its self over time, its a case of just tightening the flat-head screw at the back. Mine actually loosed to the point i lost the retaining ball-bearing and spring that keeps the saftey level so now its always loose. im pretty sure its an easy fix.

Final verdict, its an lovely gun! For the price the detail in the externals are incredible, but unfortunately they neglected the internals a bit and i believe it could of been more performance wise.

About the Author

Collapse

timski Keen airsoft custom gun builder, general happy go lucky guy Find out more about timski
Working...
X