bison 701

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bison 701

bought it yesterday, easy to put together and cock, spot on at 10yards, tried it at 20 yards spot on 30yards spot on and thats the longest my garden is, 63 pounds its perfect, only fired 2 size bb pellets dont know if it will take bigger, very light , better for me if dont use padded cheak piece easier to sight, no point in putting a scope on its easy to hit a tin can at 30 yards with open sights,how does it compare to other more expensive snipers i dont know but for what it is playing in my garden its brilliant, i would think i could easily hit a big target at 50 yards with it, checked the power against my beeman air pistol which does 450fps and its a little bit slower , but would not like to be hit with it on flesh at 30yards, great gun, im loveing it.colour of it a bit bright and thats the only downside, would i buy another one, absolutly yes.

Re: bison 701

just been on youtube, and seen a review, as soon as they got the bright yellow, 0.12g bbs out, i turned off! lol

should of splashed out £90 for a A&K SVD, atleast theres some plastic on that gun, and not made of paper!

Comment

Re: bison 701

after shooting guns, shotguns air rifles all my life it looks and works fine for me, now i know its cheap but for the fun its brilliant, if i wanted a powerful gun i could have paid a few hundres and not got any more pleasure than this, how far do the others shoot, with my air rifle kill rabbits at 35 yards, so how far should a good bb sniper shoot.like i said i would not like to get hit with it and it performs perfect out of box, those others do not, cant cock them and dont feed properly without work on them,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

peter9 Find out more about peter9
      Working...
      X