private military contractor loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: private military contractor loadouts

GW: Ive got a cheap drop leg holster for my p226 but im looking at some of the serpa (i think thats it) holsters. as ive got ridiculously long arms, ive found drop leg to be more comfortable and practical for fast drawing as belt mounted finds me drawing my ape-arms back to much. Can you give me any ideas of decent brands to shell out for?
    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
      To the people who are read up on Blackwater, as well as the fascinating evolution of PMCs in modern armed conflicts, the name represents the darkest aspects of American ambition, privatization, and the lack of accountability in government. While I'm not going to assign reading for modern politics just to play airsoft, knowing more is always better than knowing less. As a Chinese person I'd have very strong words about anybody that showed up to an airsoft game dressed like a Japanese Imperial Army soldier, no matter how biased or irrational that position might be.

If you're curious about Blackwater and why they changed their name, I recommend reading up on the 2004 fallujah ambush and the 2007 Nissour Square massacre.
      Interesting, I won't play as Japanese Imperial Army on computer games, such as R.U.S.E, for similar reasons. My grandfather was a prisoner on the Thai Burma railway.

Not sure I'd have strong words with anybody if they showed up dressed like that though, my grandfather has forgiven them I think we probably can as well.

Although it is arguably like someone turning up dressed in Nazi uniform. It's a murky one.

I hate Jihad terrorists and everything they stand for, but for the sake of a milsim game I don't think it's offensive to play the part? Much like an actor in a film?

I appreciate your position though, no right answer. Just need to be respectful.
      “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Which do you think is easier to get to a pistol when in a vehicle? Belt or rig mounted or a drop leg?

Comment

definitely belt, but vehicle wise, im not near any sites like that yet . i keep seeing a holster option for sale in places that gives you a serpa belt holster as well as the leg setup for it so i might grab both if the need should crop up.
          Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

My thigh mounted SERPA works better for me in a vehicle than a belt holster ever did.

If vehicles were a common thing though I would prefer a left handed draw molle strike plate set up.

Comment

what does everyone think is the best PMC loadout rifle
              Attached Files

Comment

Ak-47 would be best imo, availible all over the worled more so in the countries they tend to operate in, plus they look amazing
                WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

No beard then gtfo.
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by frostyairsofter View Post
                    This was our Pmc'ish look for the day a few weeks ago at the pit
                    weird..reminds me of me.....
                    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
                      Which do you think is easier to get to a pistol when in a vehicle? Belt or rig mounted or a drop leg?
                      If you can mount you drop leg across the front of your thigh then use the drop leg. If not then I'd say neither and go for a chest mount. Having said that, drivers shouldn't be concerned about using a weapon. Drivers drive!! Oh hang on, are you talking about in a vehicle in general? If so then a drop leg is easier to gain access to without a doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by phalcon View Post
                      He's not a PMC?

I'd say there is no best PMC rifle. PMC's are generally used for PSD's which is a highly fluid and dynamic job. It all depends on the location and current mission. A good friend of mine carries an AKS74U with a Reflex Red Dot and a folding stock, plus a Shotgun (not sure which one) and a sidearm (Glock if I remember correctly) in Iraq. He spends a lot of time in and out of buildings and walking down long corridors with clients and that's what the shotgun is for. He uses the AK because that's what his company issues him.

Comment

This is my teams PMC load out. It's pretty much the same as the others

We swap the jeans out for tan dickies some times depends how we feel and use out RICAS too

Comment

Originally posted by phalcon View Post
                          Most working in Afgan/Iraq are using AK variants, because that's all they can source locally. a few on US DOD contracts get M4s or simmilar supplied by the DOD

When you start looking at other areas it may differ, for example I've seen pics of modern South African security with R4/5/6s, and I'm fairly sure earlier PMC groups like executive outcomes used FAL variants. And I've seen photos of guys doing maritime security with SVDs.
                          Not actually a builder
                          Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Depends on the person and who they are working for, take a look at this guy from Blackwater.

Comment

what rifle is that

Comment

Looks like a sig 552?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phalcon Find out more about phalcon
                                Working...
                                X