X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Sumrak camo sources

From this thread about two years ago:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ghlight=sumrak

...there was an interest in the Russian "Sumrak" pattern (not to be confused with the Sumrak garment style.)

I was not able to source an economical manufacturer for it but some western retailers now carry it. Two style examples are shown below:

varusteleka.com/en/product/russian-anglija-uniform-sumrak-camouflage/23321

varusteleka.com/en/product/russian-dks-suit-sumrak-camouflage/22620

Re: Russian Sumrak camo sources

Frontowiec is much cheaper and they have suits in the Sumrak pattern (scroll down till half of the page: http://frontowiec.com/index.php?k96,...lage-camo-suit )
    The shop does ship to the UK.

Comment

Quick warning, bro, because this forum's policy on posting other retailers (not allowed), your post's going to be removed soon.

Also, thanks, I didn't know they delivered to the UK.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

The shop I linked to is not a direct competitor to Zero-In so I hope it won't make the moderators mad (I just re-read the forum rules), but thank you for the warning. Anyway, back on topic - I've got one of these at home. I'm awaiting for a weekend when I finally have enough spare time to "field test" the camouflage during a skirmish, as it's one of those camos that I have no idea if it's going to be effective or not.
        Last edited by Kaz; 28 July, 2013, 10:43.

Comment

Interesting, I'll have to see how my Ryaska performs in the summer time woodland (with thanks to Olga) before I think about buying some sumrak. Also got my hands on a cheap set of Berezhka which bridges the distance between the Partizan oversuit's thinness and the Gorka's ball sweating thickness.

Still, the Ryaska has to be the best produced uniform I've bought so far.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EagleDriver Find out more about EagleDriver
          Working...
          X