SOCOM Gear 1911s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCOM Gear 1911s

Does anyone have any experience of these GBB pistols? How do they measure up to other manufacturers?

I like the Baer Ultimate Recon 1911 and the Novak NEXT but I was hoping to hear from someone who's used them, or ideally owns one.

Re: SOCOM Gear 1911s

Its a WE 1911... which if you look up are SHOCKING! Quite possibly the worst 1911 on the market.

Socom Gear aparantly tune the guns to be better, but i dont believe it for a second after looking at them.

They are just the traded versions of the WE guns.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Thanks! I didn't know they were rebranded WEs. All the reviews I've read of WEs seem to agree that they work ok, but will need regular repairs and TLC. I'm not up to that, so I'll go back to my original 1911 plans of a TM MEU.

Comment

I bought the Punisher 1911. Worst airsoft purchase yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
        G&P Zombie receiver
        Systema Revolution GB
        V-Tac 11" Rail
        Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
        WE 1911 Punisher
        TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

Yeah, there buggers to sell as well, avoid. Hopefully they'tt revamp them as there newer guns seem to be getting good reviews. In an ideal world they'd improve the design and change them to be TM 1911 based rather than Hi Capa.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

The Baer is based of a KJW frame and they are really really nice but not that easy to come across now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak212 Find out more about Kodiak212
            Working...
            X