Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohshiboom grenade?

Hi Guys,

Has anyone purchased one of these ohshiboom BFG's? I am really interested in getting one but want to know if anyone has one and has used the shotgun primer's and the bfgs and how reliable these are?

Thanks
    Current armoury:
    m4a1 franken gun,asg mk23 socom, cyma m14,De m47 shotgun,Well l96,taurus pt247,stubby m4 aka noisy cricket up

Re: ohshiboom grenade?

I prefer the SWAT timed VTG and BFGX impact grenades myself (Then again, I would) as they're almost a direct clone of the Dynatec BFG. You can use 9mm, 10mm, 12 gauge and shotgun primers.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Ive just got one. With the shotgun primers as they are well cheaper than blanks. Good grenade. Solid piece of steel. This aint gonna break. No spoon to lose. Im pretty impressed. You could probably make one if you had access to a lathe. Good value though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

There's a good review for this product on the malls facebook page by one of the regulars, will I get in trouble for putting up a link to it on here?
        It was a very positive review only thing of concern was the life span of the pin.
        Very tempted to get one but I'm really after the timed one which the company is in the process of making at the moment.
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I have one and its great:
          Quick to reprime
          Very solid
          Slim and flashbang styled, easy to store.
          9mm blanks as standard.
          Shotgun primer adapter can be bought from Oshiboom
          Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

I jus bought an Ohshi Boom Grenade and it was worth every penny.

Comment

a lot better than dynatex and cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude666fx View Post
                Only thing of concern was the life span of the pin.
                Fair quote I have used my in one game and knackered 2 pins.

But I replaced them with cotter pins and split rings bought from the Bay of e for £4 total for 40.

But the cheap pins I'm using probably is why I destroyed 2... but at that price I'm not really bothered!

Comment

i bought one a while back. great little bit of kit for an impact grenade. very easy and quick to reprime and a solid piece of work.

also the guys who make them have great customer service. the pin hole on mine was slightly miss aligned
                  i messages the makers and the guy sorted out a time to come round and pick it up and drop it off. in the mean time offered me a test one to use if i needed it.

Comment

Yeah the only issue is the pin but if you follow the instructions on how to re prime correctly shouldn't have too much of an issue just got to be careful. But love mine and don't see why you would want to pay another 40 ish on top of the ohshi price to get a SWAT. It's only never gone off a couple of Times and think they were my falt throwing them onto something soft ect. Would recommend getting the shotgun primer adapter straight of the bat as the money you will save on buying blanks will pay for itself.

Comment

Hmm, so does the shotgun primers have a different effect on sound?

Also, is it still as fast to replace the primers as it would be to replace blanks?
                      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Exactly the same time. I went for the shotgun ones being half the price for double the amount.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Skinner4 View Post
                          Yeah the only issue is the pin but if you follow the instructions on how to re prime correctly shouldn't have too much of an issue just got to be careful. But love mine and don't see why you would want to pay another 40 ish on top of the ohshi price to get a SWAT. It's only never gone off a couple of Times and think they were my falt throwing them onto something soft ect. Would recommend getting the shotgun primer adapter straight of the bat as the money you will save on buying blanks will pay for itself.
                          £40 extra to get the SWAT version? I was under the impression that the Oshiboom grenade was an impact type? SWAT's BFGX impact type is £63. Can I buy an Oshiboom for £23?
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

in fact the dynatec type impact grenades including SWAT's BFGX impact is quicker to load than the oh-shi-boom,as you just remove cap,drop out spent blank,insert fresh blank and screw on cap
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

My mistake the vtg is the one I was thinking off at 100 ish pounds .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

suugyroo Find out more about suugyroo
                              Working...
                              X