Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ohshiboom grenade?

Hi guys

I’ve been directed to this thread by a friend, and would like to answer the issues which have been raised by contributors.

We are aware of the issue of OhShiBooms which can be made to detonate with the safety pin in place, this occurs only when dropped directly onto its base because the firing pin is not connected directly to the head and activation arm.

This is also an issue with another very popular impact grenade which has been around for several years now.

We are developing a revised pin which will rectify the issue, without decreasing the sensitivity of the device when deployed in the correct manner.

With regards to the concern that Dude666fx has over the safety pin, we are trying to find a better pin to use other than a cotter pin but this is proving to be a bit of a mission when they are perfect for the job, lost so easily and totally replaceable.

GrammarNazi75, please contact us if you have a problem with your OhShiBoom and we will try to sort it...

Thanks to everyone who’s contributed.

Q
    OhShiBoom

Comment

Loving mine so far.
      It did go off with the pin in once. I threw it and forgot to take the pin out lol.

Comment

I have 2 and love them.
        Unless you intend to hold one whilst punching the hell out of a wall there is no chance of it going off in your hand.
        Too many anal H&S wannabes in this sport.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

suugyroo Find out more about suugyroo
        Working...
        X