US MP special Forces inspired ACU load out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US MP special Forces inspired ACU load out

I am currently putting together a US ACU themed load out based loosely on an image I found of a US Army Alpha Team SSgt, but as a nod to my employment I am also sourcing some MP patches so not totally accurate as I doubt that Alpha Teams will have any MP's attached to them

So far it consists of a WE Scar L with Eotech 552 in tan with a Beretta M9 MEU tan pistol both with M6 LLMs mounted for use in my local site in portsmouth, the only problem with the rifle is to stand a chance i need to use 8 magazines as each only holds 30rds and 3 for the pistol which are all secured in a ranger ACU vest, with a Tan PJ helmet, just waiting confirmation on some IR IFF MP patches from stateside for my ACU clothing.

As part of the loadout I have got a Z-Tac PRC152 dummy radio mounted on the rear of my vest but want to fit a Working radio in it and then run out a headset/throat mike, I am just wondering if anyone here has fitted a Working radio into the shell and what radio will fit best and will allow use of a PTT so it can be used during games where possible?

Re: US MP special Forces inspired ACU load out

Your not based at South Park are you then?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Someone has to be, but at least it's close to where I play! Take it you spent some time there?

Comment

Rafpoc in 07 then numerous courses after that. And live not far from there.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

maslin4863 Find out more about maslin4863
        Working...
        X