Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G announce Canadian C7 Toptech

Posted this elsewhere, figure id add it here for some

this has been confirmed, $475 is roughly £307, so expect this to drop in at the top end of the toptechs along with the T4-18 at around £320.
    as with the GK5C a while back, the colours seem off in the image but are much better on release.

comes with:
    Blowback (now the current system is Pneumatic, there is confusion if this will have a recoil system or if the marketing guys put it down wrong)
    Full Canadian Markings
    Elcan M134 (3.4x) in green
    Front sight rail system

id expect G&G to follow with a C8 soon.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: G&G announce Canadian C7 Toptech

I wonder if they'll sell the rail system seperately as i'd like one for my C8
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

as its mentioned as a separate feature id expect so, ill ask if its on the price list :P

Comment

Made my own one of these a while back, well mine was the A2 with the M4 style sliding stock but meh still pretty much the same. Had everything this has, cept blowback... it's out there somewhere in the wilderness now though.

Comment

Devlin, according to the guy who has access to their price list the ris isnt for sale as separate part yet, no idea on timeframes for that though

Comment

still waiting on the vss vintorez
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

http://www.guay2.com/web/gc_product/GC7A1.php?lang=en

Comment

No clue why they're selling with the thermold mags. The Canadians stopped using after it turned out that they broke easily in the cold. When used in conjunction with sustained fire on the C7/8, the feed lips had a tendency to melt. The C9 would also shear the lips completely off. It would be more accurate to have STANAG 30 round box magazines instead.

Non the less, it's still good to finally a see a accurately modeled C7. Having built a C8 and running a canadian loadout for ~3 years, getting my hands on a G&P Diemaco receiver was the most painstaking and annoying thing I had to do. Even the surplus CADPAT from Canada was easier to source than the receiver.

Comment

Interesting that G&G list it as one of their intermediate models rather than a TopTech. Does it come with a tight bore, Mosfet etc?

Comment

that is a very good point. it was initally put across (to me at least) that it was a TopTech. will do le digging.

edit: well it has the Gen2/3 motor so i assume so.
                    edit 2: all the other guns (L85, Scar, P90, M14, FN2000, Ak5c) are listed as GC/GR but are toptech so i assume this is too

Comment

My C7 before it was cool ;P... a standard M16A3 with green furniture... C7 I wish!
                      C7.jpg
                      Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                      Like our Facebook page.
                      And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                      sigpic

Comment

realistically all it is with some fancy trades and triad ris.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpectre View Post
                          My C7 before it was cool ;P... a standard M16A3 with green furniture... C7 I wish!
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]96144[/ATTACH]
                          Was/Is it cool? your the second person i have seen use a Cadpat load out. My missus being the first, and i didnt get it because of cash! lol.

But i gotta say its a camo i really like.

back on topic. That is a nicely replicated gun though.
                          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I'm quite happy that the crummy photos of me make my DPM look like cadpat thanks Now rocking MTP but I do love cadpat, its just so expensive to get!
                            Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                            Like our Facebook page.
                            And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                            sigpic

Comment

CONFIRMED ON FACEBOOK!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X