Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

whats the furthest you have travelled for a skirmish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the furthest you have travelled for a skirmish?

i have traveled 560 miles to an airsoft site that fluxeor plays at haha

Comment

if that includes ww2 re enactment ...fort indiantown, gap, Pennsylvania, usa
      Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

same as richy b, well i am in the same car as him :P

Comment

I live about 5 mins away from my main local, and about 30mins away from my other local.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
            i have traveled 560 miles to an airsoft site that fluxeor plays at haha
            Which of course was well worth it! , The new Urban site (Freeport) is fantastic too
            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

kkoool

Comment

The longest I've travelled is about an hour and half.
                I've got a few friends who travelled from London to Sheffield then from Sheffield to Ollerton (about 30 miles). They've done it about 3 times as well.
                For my next few games I'll be travelling about 5 miles :D A nice lay in for me next week.

I am planning a trip to the mall some time soon which will be a 5am set off not looking forwards to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
                  The longest I've travelled is about an hour and half.
                  I've got a few friends who travelled from London to Sheffield then from Sheffield to Ollerton (about 30 miles). They've done it about 3 times as well.
                  For my next few games I'll be travelling about 5 miles :D A nice lay in for me next week.

I am planning a trip to the mall some time soon which will be a 5am set off not looking forwards to that one.
                  The mall is 4 miles from me, Such a good site and you won't find another one like it. I highly recomend it but booking only as its always fully booked. End game involes dashing about with a shopping trolly trying to collect big inflatable toys, while getting pyroed !!!!

Comment

yeh i love to go to the mail too, and also the new one they got, the block of highrise flats :P

Comment

The longest i can think of is the regular 150 miles to GZ whenever Treadstone can organise a trip
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

The mall is about 15-20 mins aways from me :D GZ is just over 2 hours but definitely worth it!

Comment

15 minutes...

Although theres one 10 minutes away :D

Comment

I went to a site in the us

Comment

i will be driving from Truro(cornwall) to the GZ Weekender

Comment

Mines A 5 min cycle or a nice 2 mins by car it soo close yay :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

richy b my mates say im a bit of a comedian, and i will talk to anyone. ive been airsofting since march 08. Find out more about richy b
                                Working...
                                X