• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a WE Gen4 Glock 17 Review

hate to say i told you so...
    buy a TM..every time.
    or a KWA
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Sorry to hear of your woes, now buy a KWA Glock 17 and let's forget about this whole sorry affair.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I've never had a WE OF any kind, but last Sunday I was able to have a hold of a WE gen 4 g17 with tan lower. I did not have the chance to fire it , but I would say the build quality was good. I'm used to a asg 1911 full metal but even with the plastic lower the g17 felt good. As I said I never had a chance to fire it but looking online they do appear to fire well. I did notice however that, as someone said above, when watching g18 reviews and firing tests they did double feed. If any one could make a review of their we g17 it would be much appreciated as most reviews online are from America !
        FOR SALE:
        TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Comment

nimbley good sir, i suggest you take the time to fire both a WE and a TM, then return when you have a more informed opinion.

be careful, its your money and all that, but a 100 quid spent poorly will only bring you sadness.
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

so i bought the WE in the end, have a watch of my review if you are interested. Its my first review so be kind haha theres also a shooting video linked in the description !
            FOR SALE:
            TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Comment

Great review For holsters I'd recommend a IMI Defence holster as they fit beautifully. Got one of these second hand today and having put a few mags through it I honestly don't see what all the TM lovers are on about. These are great pistols, crisp recoil, great range and accuracy (though admittedly mine has a tbb) and the build quality is surprisingly decent for WE. My only gripe so far are the awful engravings on it! I also have a TM G17 and this is at least as good, if not better than it.
              Last edited by mullers2009; 14 February, 2014, 17:09.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aaron-hill09 Find out more about aaron-hill09
              Working...
              X