Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

I have travelled to WW2 games a few times by train. As I need camping gear on top of everything for the game, wearing normal clothes and carrying the uniform is not an option. British battledress gets a few funny looks but the definite winner is Aussie Service dress. If you hang around a station in Aussie service dress, slouch hat and P37 webbing you will get women wanting to take a photo. Incidentally when dressed in WW2 gear a bag that obviously contains a rifle never raises an eyebrow but as my Sten or Owen gun will fit inside a P08 large pack, even that is rarely an issue.

Comment

• Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
      You were sitting in the car, wearing a ghillie suit, and you almost got arrested by armed police? 0_o

anyway...

A mate of mine returned home from a game, plinked in the garden for a ltitle while with his two of his mates. Nothing wrong with that, eh?

10 minutes later, armed police burst into his house and a helicopter hovering over with spotlight on... AND roadblocks.

He was on his knees with 5 lasers pointed at his chest from mp5's.

Whole thing cost £6000.

He had his rifle taken, and his mate got free because his dad was a constable and the other friend spent the night in the nick watching a video about 'BB guns.'

:D

lol sorry but gotta share this one too, when I was younger my friends and I were in competition to make the best film, sorta like jackass style films.

They tied up someone to a chair gagged ofcourse (He did so willingly ), and let him hop down a major motorway. Nearly all police in the area where involved, and a chopper...
      Again, the bill was quite large....

they thought someone had been kidnapped and had escaped.
      thats a good trolly one

Comment

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Just walked into Reading Station having just done a days skirmish at The Mall. I wasn't wearing camo or anything military looking (never do), just carrying a rucksack and cheap plastic hardcase with the guns in it. I managed to trip over my shoelace and land ontop of the gun case, which broke two of the latches and forced open the other 2. Case contents spread across the floor!

I scrambled to put it all back into the case, guns first. unless the police turn up at my house after seeing cctv footage then i got away with it. Had a lady ask if I was ok when I fell but no-one seemed to notice a P90 & MP7 plus half a dozen mags spread across the floor infront me!

The case is broken now so i'm trying to hold it together while rushing to the departing train, that was almost another stumble and guns on the floor. I get on the train which is quite empty, put the gun case across the 3 seats opposite. Managed to doze off for about 10 minutes, woke to notice the gun case open and the guns clearly on display inside! This was strange as it couldn't have fallen open, would had to have been lifted open. Unless I managed to open it with my foot in my sleep then someones seen me dosing and the case clearly not being closed properly and opened it for a peak. If so I like to think they promptly shat themselves and hurried off as nothing was missing from the case. In the 10 minutes i'd been dosing we'd stopped at 2 stations so guess no-one went past me and noticed the guns, or i look harmless enough to assume they weren't real.

A couple clumsy close-calls! I've bought another case with latches that look like they can handle being jumped on lol

I have had a run in with the armed police before but not airsoft related. Was when some douche-bag phoned the police to say the house party I was at was infact a crack-den where his girlfriend was being held hostage at gun-point (reality was she'd dumped him and was kinda avoiding him at this party). I go out into the garden for a ciggy and get 'don't move!' followed by a quick tackling and being carried pretty much hog-tied out the front door along with the rest of the revelers there! All let go without charge and the guy who phoned them got done for wasting police time, from what i gather this was a final straw that landed him in prison due to other suspended sentences etc.
        the horror... the horror... (of the amount spent on airsoft)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
        Working...
        X