Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

When me and my mate were unpacking kit from the car in the drive way of my house, we were still in our DPM's and I had my G36C slung on my back, a group of kids wandered past and as we knew one of them we said hi, (not that we like him) There was the obvios stares but when they had passed we heard one of them say 'Been playin wiv water guns have we? haha' Me and my mate just looked at eachother and frowned and my he said, 'Yea, water guns make bleeding bruises on your neck dont they', pointing out one of his war wounds form the day. Water guns??? Fair enough it was two tone at the time but c'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
      When me and my mate were unpacking kit from the car in the drive way of my house, we were still in our DPM's and I had my G36C slung on my back!
      This is exactly why you're not allowed realistic ones....

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        This is exactly why you're not allowed realistic ones....
        Wow mate, I'd literally just got it out the back of the car, I wasnt wandering round with it. Please dont get the impression that I'm one of the people who made the home office crack down on airsoft, I consider myself a responsible player despite the fact I am younger. Although I can see from my post how you may think that but please.

Comment

I'd suggest a bag then...

Comment

I'd suggest a bag then...
            Yes, since then all my guns have their own home.

Comment

I don't get that?!

Anyway, for everyone in general. Get a gun bag, or atleast wrap the thing up in a bin bag. Saves a lot of aggravation from nosey neighbours, passing old dears etc

Comment

I don't get that?!

Anyway, for everyone in general. Get a gun bag, or atleast wrap the thing up in a bin bag. Saves a lot of aggravation from nosey neighbours, passing old dears etc
                What I mean is I have a Case/Bag/Box for each of my guns now, since that little incident.

Comment

Good chap :D

Another soul is saved!!

Comment

when i started airsofting about 9 or 10 years ago we got stopped by the police, basically they saw 4 teenage lads, in a 106, in DPM's, early on a sunday morning in northern ireland, they have reason to be suspisous.

best bit tho, we pulled over, copper asks us to pop the boot as we explained the nature of our outting, he then proceeded to examine my friends MP5 and my VRS on the hard shoulder with cars going by, he actually aimed down the scope.

then let us on our way, all i can think now is that the people who passed us must have thought it was collusion, the fact he let us go.

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Was on my way home from a nice 8 hour mil-sim. Walking home most of kit in my bag, still DPM trousers, bit of cam cream still on my face (did get most of it off). Walked into my local corner shop and the guys who work in there know I airsoft had abit of a chat grabbed some beers and headed off for home. Got out the shop and a group a pair of quite lovely girls asked me if id like any help carrying my kit or shopping back to were I was going for all the hard work Iv done over seas. I did explain id just been airsofting and they carryed it anyway....bonus!

I think this thread realy does show that not many people are buying the media bull about the armed forces and the country is behind the troops alot more than the media would sujest.

Curtis

Comment

turning up on my neighbours door saying can you look after my gun while i wait for my mum
                        Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                        Seriously.... WTH?
                        Tenth Prestige!
                        http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
                        http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Originally posted by newbieC View Post
                          turning up on my neighbours door saying can you look after my gun while i wait for my mum
                          That one made me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                            when i started airsofting about 9 or 10 years ago we got stopped by the police, basically they saw 4 teenage lads, in a 106, in DPM's, early on a sunday morning in northern ireland, they have reason to be suspisous.
                            was doing infantry training with some Ulster lads who are R Irish and the TA in norn Irland have to go in civies to the base, incase they are abducted and murdered. and that is now. Risky shiz boris

Comment

My best/worst one would be driving to a skirmish down some nasty country lanes on a particularly icey day, going rounf a narrow corner and meeting a bus coming the other way, hit the brakes (and a big patch of ice) and skidded into a hedge, thankfully nobody was hurt, but the bus driver got out to ask if we were ok, saw me and my mate in our full loadouts (we were literally right around the corner from the site, its a nonstop drive we just get kitted up before going as it saves time, so no lectures about being irresponsible!) full dpm, tac vests loaded with mags and took one look at my mate with his TM Colt Python in his thigh holster, then hastily started apologising and took all blame for the accident and asked us if we wanted him to give us a free bus ride up to the base! (the airsoft site is on the other side of the road from a large military comms center)

We laughed and explained everything, he thought it was hilarious after he realised we werent two angry armed squaddies, even let him have a go with the Colt.

Oh and not a scratch on the car either! Good old british engineering... miss you Rover...

Comment

Getting a lift home with Sarge and as we stopped by mine, the 4yr old kid watching from across the road got all excited and shouted to mummy that "Army Man" was outside...

Or getting a lift home with Storm via Tescos and watching "everyone" move out of the way... (which sort of make me think i've not put any glocks away but thankfully have.)
                                i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
                                He's well and truly taking the pith!
                                Originally posted by aribos
                                You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X