Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

proof that being a smart ass know it all neighbor gets you nowere as they found out
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 February, 2010, 11:53.

Comment

These may not really count as they didn't happen on the way to or from a game, but, I used to be an Army Cadet, and on the way to a battle weekend (like an airsoft weekender but even more realistic and with blanks) me and the other senior NCOs who are all around 17/18 stopped at a service station to get some extra food for the weekend.

Seeing a group of about 10 fully DPM clad guys with corporal and sergeant stripes jump out of an unmarked van and stride purposefully through the doors must have been a tad tense! Plus the shop asisstants did ask us if we wanted to buy any of the fold up chairs or the torches at a discount! What would soldiers need with all that service station junk?
      Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
      But SCREAM it at them in German, because life is also terrifying.
      ICH LIEBE DICH!

Comment

I do remember the time that, on the way to GZ one time, in 2 cars, we came across a RTA. I think the public must of been quite bemused seeing 3 guys running up the road in DPM towards a wrecked car, while the others started to direct traffic and make way for an ambulance. Thankfully, despite the total write off of a car, the person actually walked out ok. We thought the person had had it.
        Also, again 2 cars heading down to i think the Mall, a driver who had blatently fell asleep at the wheel started on the inside lane, ended up in the central reservation, swerved back across, ended up crossing all lanes a few times, then finished facing the wrong way down the motorway.

Comment

Following a mates back to his house after a good day airsofting all of a sudden red smoke stated to come out of a his sun roof me and my dad could not stop laughing.
          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
          sigpic

Comment

That story should've been named "two man crusade against nature". Surely you must've been aiming for it to hit two things in one day? On the plus side you can brag that on a skirmish day you got two kills without firing a shot.

Comment

Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Travelling back to plymouth from portsmouth, me and my mate saw a pheasant crossing the road
              haha similar situation happend to me was travelling home on the motorway (i was driving) my mate then says to me "that must be the stupidist pheasant in the world" i then replied "what pheasant" (shows how much i was paying attention :p ) next thing all i hear is a thwack and there were feathers everywere.

Comment

last skirmish i was at we went for a mcflurry after

4 of us in the car and they are like what £1.20 each? making that £4.80 total

were all dressed in our full gear, go to the last window to pay "that will be £2 please", hang on "theres 4 yes", "dont worry sir its a discount"

I think we got military discount. MUHAHAHA, im always going to go to mcdonalds in DPM!
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

anyone ever had a smoke grenade or grenade go off in the car. fun times we did it in a van with 10 of us in on the way to airsoft fought it would be cool to jump out of the smoke but it wasn't especially with tlsfx dual intensity lol

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Travelling to TWA. A mate of mine got out of the car to get some money from a cashpoint in full gear. Everyone in the station stared at hime for about five minutes.

Comment

lol,
                      at the going in to a bank,
                      little late but epic move,

Comment

i was sitting on a 75 bus and this old lady tapped me on the sholder and said bit young to fight in afghanistan arent you and kept going on about how her dad was in the army untill i said im not in the army that i play airsoft
                        she said you what
                        and i said airsoft
                        and she said whats that and complaind about she just wasted her breath

Comment

A strange encounter for the petrol station woman, My mate, coming back from the 2007 weekender.
                          he fell asleep during the 6hr journey.
                          We had a laugh on the way back and drew a beard on him, moustache, and a monobrow, and ofcourse the classic drawn on scars etc.
                          he woke up some time later needing the toilet badly, so we stopped at the petrol station late afternoon.
                          he walked in and asked the woman for the loo, wearing full camo, tac vest still on with all this stuff on his face. (we were sat in the car, i dont think ive ever laughed harder.)

he came out afterwards and sat in the car and found us laughing, and said "What?"

Comment

a game day at AA Southampton was cancelled due to limited numbers and we went down to the petrol station to get some food and wait for our ride. four guys in full kit, hanging around a petrol station. we did get some funny looks.... :D

Comment

Picture the scene, its early morning 8:30ish on a overcast day. Im in my mates Landy on the way to a game. We are all a bit worse for wear due to being on the lash the night before. We get about 3/4 of the way to site and realise we have no money on us. Nearest cash point is Guernsey airport. So all is fine we get out and walk in to use the cash point. We walk-in not really paying any attention to the fact passangers have all stopped talking and are now staring at us. I use the cash point first and then turn around to walk off. Que big OMFG moment when we both realise we are standing in Guernsey airport in full black camo's, black baseball caps with tac vest, holsters and dump pouches. Ive got my BH kneepads on as well. Que my mate jamming his card in the machine to withdraw cash and then as fast and calmly as we can make a B-line stright for the landy. From that day on I always make sure I have the money on me and I dont travel in my tacvest and that kit. We laugh and joke about it now because nothing came about, but that could of easily sparked massive problems. Luckily Guernsey is relaxed that no-one questioned it. Felt like right numptys tho.
                              TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                              Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                              Maruzen APS Type 96
                              TM P226, Tac Master .
                              WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                              KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

sadly not an airsoft game, but a widegame when i was in scouts, a friend and i had put camo paint on our faces as a bit of a laugh. We totally forgot that we had it on when we went to the takeaway down the road after.

We walked in and the two guys working there at the time threw their hands in the air and let us know we could take whatever we wanted! We just looked at each other puzzled, then spotted our faces and worked it out, and kindly refused the offer!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X