Paypal warning must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal warning must read

be VERY carefull when buying/selling rifs via paypal.
    if somebody sells 1 then does a runner with the money paypal will tell you to sod off because according to them rifs are firearms/weapons and theyr not covered in their smallprint!!!
    iv just got off the phone to them after i got scammed and theyr settling the claim in the thieving sh*** favour!
    iv been advised to go through my bank and try to so a chargeback

Re: Paypal warning must read

This is known information. When you make a claim. Claim for toys

Comment

it wasnt known to me lol
      i told them its legally a toy they told me to sod off anyway

Comment

Yeah I've had the same issue.

All the seller has to do is mention airsoft and he's won. That's why nowadays I think it's actually better to use bank transfer as you can at least get a charge back.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
          Yeah I've had the same issue.

All the seller has to do is mention airsoft and he's won. That's why nowadays I think it's actually better to use bank transfer as you can at least get a charge back.
          iv been told to go to the bank and do that

the seller in my case told paypal id tried to buy in game money for a gta game iv never even owned lol

Comment

Is the seller on here?

That sounds like a common scam that a few people have come across of late.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

atomgain
              1 post then gone

Comment

I take it you "Bought" this then?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...10#post1226710

I note a member with absolutely no posts has "Liked" it also?
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

unfortunately I was in contact with this guy and I belived that he was genuine ... 10 days later no m4.

Comment

looking at that m4 post, the thing that would get my spidey senses tingling....

g&g base yet top price upgrades
                    american plug on the charger
                    mentions a custom stock tube, yet pics show stock collapsed....

if its too good to be true, it probably is

as for ebay, when i made a claim in the past, i refered to it as sporting goods,
                    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Phew my missus almost got it, and it's funny as when she showed me it I said yeah go for it. Mind u I didn't realize it had all them top quality internals. Well apparently haha. Sadly people like this deserve syphilis
                      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Has everyone lost their mind? Buying off brand new users with no posts or feedback? Didn't even think to verify that the seller actually had the item?

This is like one of those tv shows where all the clueless biddies get scammed!

Only buy from people with posts, avatars and legit feedback. You can verify a seller has the item by asking them to take a picture of it on todays newspaper. Genuine new users should understand.
                        Buy my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Phatvortex View Post
                          Has everyone lost their mind? Buying off brand new users with no posts or feedback? Didn't even think to verify that the seller actually had the item?

This is like one of those tv shows where all the clueless biddies get scammed!

Only buy from people with posts, avatars and legit feedback. You can verify a seller has the item by asking them to take a picture of it on todays newspaper. Genuine new users should understand.
                          Yes and no to be honest.

As was proven recently, a prick had created at least five accounts and given himself feedback from all of them. He had all the criteria you mention (except legitimate feedback of course). At first glance, he looked like the real deal, but was looking to bum someone for their hard earned cash.

As Phatvortex says, verify sellers by asking as many questions as possible. Good guys will understand.

Comment

All that for £70?? Yeah...I would have walked away at the first look.
                            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Oh! That's copied from the sale of a TM recoil. Original Poster's I think.
                              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eatthis Find out more about eatthis
                              Working...
                              X