Bluestone 42 loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bluestone 42 loadout?

Its not issued mtp at all mate. More like multicam. The rank slides are actually sewn onto the shirts instead of using a slider

Comment

Originally posted by poacher2k View Post
      guys its std first gen mtp kit with first gen offspray issued for iraq with
      with isaf patches as well as bomb desposal lol :P
      it looks so different because it has been used, 2nd hand gear
      i all starts to fade a bit but the green stays for a while
      go to any army /navy store and get some hear lol look online for ofspray however i dont have a clue why there off sfspay is so thick lol must me extra thick cardboard plate :P

- - - Updated - - -

p.s i may have some spare issued kit lying about if your intrested lol
      not to nitpick, but.
      First gen MTP was the same cut as CS95, what these guys are wearing is ACU cut.
      I'm using current MTP just now because that was fairly easy to get a hold of, and it's close enough.

I'm trying to get as close as possible with a reasonably small budget.

I'll fire a PM your way later on

Comment

A paint brush

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
          A paint brush
          Yep. A paint brush. Used by most who perfom the counter IED drill. Its good for getting sand and shit out the way when confirming a suspect device or area. It means only the smallest amount of pressure will go onto the device in the confirmation stage and you then dont have to start putting your fingers and what not onto charges which could be unstable as they are or onto pressure pads where only the slightest few pounds will set the device off. The downside with a paint brush is that you fingers might feel something in the dirt that a paint brush would miss without more swipes.

So yes, a paint brush.

Comment

As total accuracy wasn't used by the program makers, is total accuracy to the program required for a loadout? Remember , they might have been accurate on a couple of minor details by mistake...
            First thing to do, is get your MTP etc. out in direct sunlight for a few days ( or weeks if in Manchester) remember to turn it daily, and don't forget to scare the cats off before they think it's a sandpit. get that lovely hours in the sun fade that might not have been really achieved 'out there'
            please DO remember to have, hanging out of the side of your lower face guard, the tail of the Afghan Tiger Gecko. Deeelicious!
            sigpic.
            Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
            Especially mine.

Comment

If you do do the patches let me.know I want a set I am thinking of doing it with one of the vehicle mounted guns from.the opening which I am fairly sure is a 1919

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Skior Find out more about Skior
              Working...
              X