Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New uniform ideas

Hi guys and girls
    I'm looking for a new uniform (tired of MC) already looked at digital ACU and AOR1 and AOR2 (Matpat) and possibly gonna get some, but it has to go with a MC chest rig
    Cheers azz

Re: New uniform ideas

Originally posted by Azz32 View Post
    Hi guys and girls
    I'm looking for a new uniform (tired of MC) already looked at digital ACU and AOR1 and AOR2 (Matpat) and possibly gonna get some, but it has to go with a MC chest rig
    Cheers azz
    To be honest nothing goes better with Multicam than Multicam..its just the pattern design..but with digital you can mix cus of the pattern.
    I have a full US Airbone UCP loadout and US Multicam loadout and i cant mix them about cus the colors just look wrong and digital only works well with digital:.but thats my view towards it..i could be wrong.
    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

why don't you go for a solid colour top?

I have attached a picture of my mate in his MC vest mate.jpg

Comment

MARSOC have been seen mixing multicam rigs with woodland MARPAT and I'd imagine they'd do the same with their new M81 they've been issued and maybe with desert MARPAT but never seen it.

The SEALs also to some extent put multicam over their AOR1 and AOR2 (which is NOT MARPAT and is very noticeably different) which again looks okay

But as said before Multicam is really designed to go over multicam but can work with other patterns to a more limited extent. Also if you were looking at a realistic loadout it would have to be a very good multicam rig to pull it off otherwise most people would just assume you're mixing and matching for fun.

Here's a pic of multicam over woodland MARPAT: http://images-kitup.military.com/wp-...-uniforms1.jpg
        Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

What about Multicam and US woodland? I imagine there are some US soldiers out there using US woodland bits still.

Comment

AOR1, AOR2 they also look brilliant mixed together!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              What about Multicam and US woodland? I imagine there are some US soldiers out there using US woodland bits still.
              Marsoc, and it looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                Yep MARSOC are doing this as I said before. They've had Cyre combats made in M81. Allwin have made some copies of it
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Yeah ARO1 does the Bee's knees, and yes I'm going to look into my wardrobe department and see if any tops go.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Azz32 Find out more about Azz32
                  Working...
                  X