VFC MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC MP7

Is anyone else wetting themselves with anticipation like me?

http://www.umarex.de/en/airsoft/gas-...d/2.5971X.html

If its on Umarex's website how long before it's up for sale?

Re: VFC MP7

what makes you say its a vfc version? doesnt kwa make current umarex mp7's atm?

although i do like the under ris rather than the grip, other than that, not sure what else makes it visually different from the other variants out there
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Given VFCs GBBr record, i'm not too excited. Nice that it's 1:1 scale though, that's pretty important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
        what makes you say its a vfc version? doesnt kwa make current umarex mp7's atm?

although i do like the under ris rather than the grip, other than that, not sure what else makes it visually different from the other variants out there
        I'm sure Umarex took the production rights away from KWA a while ago.
        VFCs version has been in the pipeline for quite some time, so I'm more hoping I suppose.
        Its 1:1 scale (if it is VFC) and that makes it considerably bigger than the KWA and TM versions, I'm not really a fan of the underside RIS I love the classic built in foregrip look.

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        Given VFCs GBBr record, i'm not too excited. Nice that it's 1:1 scale though, that's pretty important to me.
        I've got 2 MP5s that say that their GBBs ain't all bad...lol
        I'm not fussed if its made of Swiss cheese, parts and upgrade parts for VFC guns are silly cheap and readily available.
        I just want to feel what a full size MP7 feels like compared to the other two offerings.

Comment

It is VFC, it's been in final pre-production phase for a while .

Yih Kai no longer OEM for Umarex (They do OEM for KWA though )

Comment

And it's out in Germany it appears

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1mFT8oWvgc

Comment

Ahhh Mack you tease...lol

Looks like it's not cutting the gas supply off on full auto, or it's not cutting it off quickly enough to prevent that puff of gas out of the ejection port.
                There's also far too much liquid gas making its way down the barrel.

Still not putting me off

Comment

seen at the iwa show this year, had a chance to shoot it, it is bigger, and feels substantial, shoots good too. full auto is nice and crisp

Comment

How off on dimensions are the KWA and TM versions? I'm very surprised that TM did not make theirs 1:1...
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

oh god that video has horrific gas sploogage.

will look when they have been out for a while and there are spare parts until then...not gunna to touch it with a pole
                      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
                        oh god that video has horrific gas sploogage.

will look when they have been out for a while and there are spare parts until then...not gunna to touch it with a pole
                        Did you see the limp ass bb too. My TM never spat out a bb at a limp ass rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                          How off on dimensions are the KWA and TM versions? I'm very surprised that TM did not make theirs 1:1...
                          The KWA/KSC and TM guns are about 80% scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post

TM/KWA looks pretty toy like compared to VFC/RS. As said it's almost 3/4 scale

Comment

I dont understand why TM/KWA made a hobbit sized mp7?...i mean neither organization do hobbit sized anything else for their skirmishing guns.
                              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                              Working...
                              X