VFC MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VFC MP7

I guess it's because none none of the Japanese companies who made them ever had the chance to see a real MP7. They're impossible to get outside of the military/police in US/EU, let alone In Asia - they must have been working from photos and rough dimensions from Wikipedia - that said, it's off by quite a bit, and not many other Japanese guns have such bad scaling. TM probably just copied KSC who made the mistake in the first place. Strange.

Comment

Wow, that is a difference.

I guess the question is this - how on earth did VFC get it right?

As an aside - KWA still make MP7s, a mate had a chat with them a while back about the availability of the MP7/MP9, and they confirmed that both are still manufactured
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

VFC always do get their externals spot on, that's what makes me want this so much, my two MP5s are almost collectors items.

Comment

They're still making fresh batches of Vectors too aren't they? This is airsoft after all, since when has IPR mattered jack?

I cannot believe how off those dimensions are. I thought WE were just really lax when they made their 'supersized' MP7-alike but from the looks of it they were closer to the mark than the premium manufacturers were.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I believe so. Always knew they would! Same for the Usp series lol

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

So basically what we need is an mp7 with VFC's externals, TM's magic hop unit and KWA's NS2 gas system lol

Comment

"If Carlsberg made GBB MP7s"

Comment

http://youtu.be/Pqk6oIGXxb4

Does look like quite a beast.

Comment

The fact that they are not to scale has permanently killed off my interest in TM/KWA MP7s and dare I say it made the SMG8 a reasonable proposition now, I never knew the dimensions were so off.
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                      The fact that they are not to scale has permanently killed off my interest in TM/KWA MP7s and dare I say it made the SMG8 a reasonable proposition now, I never knew the dimensions were so off.
                      Me too...

Comment

Now available for preorder on an Asian website :D £155 plus postage and theif fees.

Olphy that MP5k could be coming your way after all...lol

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                          Now available for preorder on an Asian website :D £155 plus postage and theif fees.

Olphy that MP5k could be coming your way after all...lol

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
                          £155? Got to be a misprint surely, because that is ridiculously cheap.
                          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

If its the Asian shop I'm thinking of, postage is quite expensive... plus duty etc. It will add up to be about 250 after everything's been added up no doubt.

I'm going to wait till they appear in the UK methinks.

Comment

Nope £155.80 according to googles currency converter, killer part is £47 postage using UPS, half that for standard Airmail however, then factor in fees and you probably are looking at around £250 mark.
                              As soon as I've raised the needed funds my preorder is going in...lol

Comment

Lol ^^^^^^ Mine was a wild estimate.

*note to self: must spend less time on asian airsoft shop websites*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X