VFC MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VFC MP7

General rule of thumb though is always $ figure is the £ figure to your door, and given its $255 your £250 wild estimate wasn't that far out...lol
    Thing is if it makes it here your easily going to get ANOTHER £30-40 because UK Airsoft retailers will want more as always.

Comment

Having watched some videos and read what some guy has said on another forum who has one, I've decided to stick with the TM. Apparently the gas efficiency is poop and it suffers from serious cool down. Also it is not as accurate nor shoots as far as the TM and it's quite brilliant hop up. I can deal with it being a bit smaller if it performs better at my cqb site.

Comment

you do know there is not a production model out yet ?

Comment

Looks like a production model to me. If it's not then it won't be much different.

Comment

I might have been interested only IIRC the VFC gas series hasn't exactly been an unrivalled success, unless they've suddenly got good and I didn't notice. Then again my experience with VFC has tended to be lovely externals let down by not particularly great internals. As a friend of mine says his VFC BAR is nice but it's not nice enough to justify the price tag given the way the ACM one performs.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Not forgetting the GBB ump45 :/

The guy in the video told me it also suffers the same cool down on semi auto!

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                you do know there is not a production model out yet ?
                It's been on sale at a single German retailer for a couple of weeks now bud, but only the "Navy" version.

I've learnt long ago judge an Airsoft replica on the strength of a few bad experiences, I was warned off WE a few years back and took no notice, WE in turn rekindled my love for GBB RIFs, I saw quite a few bad reviews of VFC GBBs while I was contemplating buying their MP5k but again totally ignored them and went out and brought one, and although it's only had limited use and it's purely my opinion I don't think its anywhere near as bad as people have made it out to be.

Ok the Austrian guys MP7 appears to have gas issues, but come on its a single review of a single gun, and in all honesty for me it could be made of Swiss cheese on the inside, as long as its spares and upgrades come in as cheap as those of the MP5 range I'm in, it is the only MP7 Airsoft replica on the market that is full 1:1 scale, I will be more than happy to take a punt on it

Comment

ah I see, and only the single shot german version then

Comment

Nope full auto version mate, the review above is available in English too somewhere on YouTube, been drooling over it for bloody weeks.

Comment

they have to be under 0.5 joules for full auto in Germany !

Comment

Probably why he doesn't do a chrono test.

Although the store selling is German the guy (I believe) is Austrian (on Arnies) if that even makes a difference, and wears German patches...lol

Comment

If he is Austria he can have auto but if it's sold in germany it has to have single shot only unless it is under 0.5j . I'm going through the process of deactivating rifles to go to IWA in March

Comment

I want a 1:1 MP7, will this be the one? Will have to wait and see, though hopefully someone releases a MP7 kit for the WE SMG8, to give us some choice.
                            "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                            Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I'll have your A3 Tisane, but only if you take body parts.
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

No need now mate, the MP5s and your lungs are safe, just scraped the last £20 together today and placed my preorder.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X